Sign in to follow this  
forzzaazzurri

4" 1996 World Cup of Hockey patches (taking orders)

1_m.jpg

Hey all.  After 4 years and 6 companies getting tired of my revisions and refunding my money.  I finally found a company that was willing to put up with a "pain in the Arse hockey jersey collector" and deal with the 26 revisions it took.  Unfortunately, it was a US company (not China or Thailand) so it was quite costly.  The process was frustrating, every time they would fix one issue, for some reason they would mess something up that was accurate.  So it was like a house of cards, in that once it looked almost right, I said STOP and told them to make them, I was afraid they would mess up something else and all the cards would come tumbling down. Plus, I was afraid they would get tired of the corrections and tell me to go F myself like two of the companies in Thailand did, haha.  So I was quite comfortable with the mynute details that were a little off.  I'm offering them to forum members for $15 plus postage where ever you are.  If you want 4 or more I will work with you, just PM me. I took pics with different exposures and with and without flash to try and capture the colors correctly.  

This is the LINK for the hi-res pics of the 4" patch used by the teams that wore Bauer jerseys in 1996 World Cup of Hockey tournament: Canada, Sweden, and Czech Republic.  

Edited by forzzaazzurri

Sorry, if I didn't respond to this message as I don't remember getting notification to my email.  Yes, I have 6 or 7 left plus a few with minor defect that they gave me.  Let me know if you are still interested and you can contact me direct if you don't hear from me, forzzaazzurri@hotmail.com

Rich