EPS Spring Sale 2018?

mfitz804

2 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

On one hand, it would be nice if Keener did a big sale. However, I don't want mfitz bogging down my favorite customizer with useless Brodeur and Mickey Mouse jerseys.

Funny, I have a whole pile of stuff I was considering sending to Keener...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dr_Puck
19 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Funny, I have a whole pile of stuff I was considering sending to Keener...

And not one soul got the Mickey Mouse reference. This board has a bunch of stiffs I tell ya. 

Edited by Dr_Puck

16 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

And not one soul got the Mickey Mouse reference. This board has a bunch of stiffs I tell ya. 

We got it, we just ignored it lol.

42 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Yeah not surprisingly, us Devils fans don't enjoy such references. Also...

IMG_1171_1.jpg?v=1449331196

• 3 weeks later...

So you guys send a ton of jerseys to EPS when they have a sale?  Why would they have a sale when they take 2 months to do a single jersey?  Seems like they are pretty backed up and don't need to offer a sale?  

I sent a jersey in late october and didn't get it until January.  I sent a jersey about 2 months ago (7 weeks) and I don't have an invoice yet.  Frustrating now that the regular season is over.  

What wait times are you guys getting?  

57 minutes ago, khabbi said:

So you guys send a ton of jerseys to EPS when they have a sale?  Why would they have a sale when they take 2 months to do a single jersey?  Seems like they are pretty backed up and don't need to offer a sale?  

I sent a jersey in late october and didn't get it until January.  I sent a jersey about 2 months ago (7 weeks) and I don't have an invoice yet.  Frustrating now that the regular season is over.  

What wait times are you guys getting?  

I have stuff there since mid November.

They only do the sale when their business slows down. It hasn’t slowed down this year, in fact they posted that they are more delayed than normal. My guess is, no sale this year. I sent two jerseys in today based upon that premise.

I don’t send a ton, the most I sent was 7 one year I think. If you have 15 they give you 15% off, 20% for 20. So if you have a ton, you need not wait for a sale, just a huge invoice. 

In the past when I send my jerseys during the sale I get them back slightly quicker.

What I mean by that is that instead of the usual 8-12 weeks I get them back in 6-8 weeks.

37 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

In the past when I send my jerseys during the sale I get them back slightly quicker.

What I mean by that is that instead of the usual 8-12 weeks I get them back in 6-8 weeks.

That's about right. One year I did get a Devils 2.0 back in 4 weeks. 

Given that I still have a November order pending, I am not counting on any sale, or anything getting faster anytime soon. 

7 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

That's about right. One year I did get a Devils 2.0 back in 4 weeks. 

Given that I still have a November order pending, I am not counting on any sale, or anything getting faster anytime soon. 

Quickest I ever got a jersey back was a hair over 3 weeks.  That was in the May/June time frame IIRC.

1 hour ago, Devilsguy said:

Quickest I ever got a jersey back was a hair over 3 weeks.  That was in the May/June time frame IIRC.

That sounds like someone got kicked out of their house, was secretly living inside the EPS facility, and they got bored so they just started doing work in the middle of the night when nobody else was there. 

That's the only scenario that seems feasible to me. 

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

That sounds like someone got kicked out of their house, was secretly living inside the EPS facility, and they got bored so they just started doing work in the middle of the night when nobody else was there. 

That's the only scenario that seems feasible to me. 

Haha yeah it was a minor miracle.  I will say that when I was corresponding with Josh at the time he did seem like he was in a good mood.

Also helped that it was a Devils Edge jersey so they just had to do it to current team spec.

1 hour ago, Devilsguy said:

Haha yeah it was a minor miracle.  I will say that when I was corresponding with Josh at the time he did seem like he was in a good mood.

Also helped that it was a Devils Edge jersey so they just had to do it to current team spec.

My 4 weeker was also a Devils Edge to current spec. 

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

My 4 weeker was also a Devils Edge to current spec. 

That’s why I have high hopes my retro Marty gets put at the top of their list. 

Edited by thebiggoalie

I once dropped 5 jerseys off to Ruberti’s on a Tuesday afternoon and got them back that Thursday. Now that was awesome. 

30 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

I once dropped 5 jerseys off to Ruberti’s on a Tuesday afternoon and got them back that Thursday. Now that was awesome. 

What do you think are the chances of that happening now?  :lol:

52 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

That’s why I have high hopes my retro Marty gets put at the top of their list. 

Of course...those aren’t “current” anymore...

33 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

What do you think are the chances of that happening now?  :lol:

About 0% :lol: 

Although, truth be told, I haven’t talked to them in over a year. Things might be different. Haha. 

For those who track such things, I got the invoice on my mid November order today. 

My January 23rd order, which includes my MIC Adidas Devils, remains at large. Anxiously awaiting that one. 

• 2 weeks later...

Latest update on EPS wait times:

My January 23rd order was invoiced today. Hopefully my team will still be playing when they arrive. 

Sorry if this was stated earlier, didn't have time to go through every post but I confirmed there will be NO summer sale this year.

Edited by forzzaazzurri

6 minutes ago, forzzaazzurri said:

Sorry if this was stated earlier, didn't have time to go through every post but I confirmed there will be NO summer sale this year.

I just sent in 5 jerseys so I figured it would be announced today.