Sign in to follow this  
mfitz804

EPS Spring Sale 2018?

Got my 2017 ASG back today, took 9 weeks.  So sexy though.  

Sent one Devils jersey in to them on March 30th. Wasn’t expecting it anytime soon, but then again, I’ve been hanging onto the jersey for six months already, so time to get to ball rolling. I inquired about my jersey last week, and Josh replied in minutes, saying “the name and numbers were done and it just has to be stitched on. Should be done by the end of the week.”

I just received my invoice and paid. Looking forward to receiving it this week. Not too bad. 

6 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

Sent one Devils jersey in to them on March 30th. Wasn’t expecting it anytime soon, but then again, I’ve been hanging onto the jersey for six months already, so time to get to ball rolling. I inquired about my jersey last week, and Josh replied in minutes, saying “the name and numbers were done and it just has to be stitched on. Should be done by the end of the week.”

I just received my invoice and paid. Looking forward to receiving it this week. Not too bad. 

Thanks for the update. I sent in stuff a week or so after that which should, in theory, now be invoiced in a week or so. 

5 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Thanks for the update. I sent in stuff a week or so after that which should, in theory, now be invoiced in a week or so. 

I’m wondering if being the squeaky wheel got him to throw it together. No surprise to you, you know what jersey it’s is, so I’m sure they’ve had the kits already made and could have finished the job in an hour, but I’m just happy to add it since you just don’t seem to make any goalie cut Brodeurs for me to buy off of you. 

29 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

I’m wondering if being the squeaky wheel got him to throw it together. No surprise to you, you know what jersey it’s is, so I’m sure they’ve had the kits already made and could have finished the job in an hour, but I’m just happy to add it since you just don’t seem to make any goalie cut Brodeurs for me to buy off of you. 

Nope, I can’t handle the giant sleeves. And believe it or not, when I get jerseys made, it’s actually my intention to keep them. All evidence to the contrary, I know.