Sign in to follow this  
thebiggoalie

Happy 40th birthday to our favorite author/ Canadian gay vampire thread!!

Recommended Posts

HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY SLIM!

I hope your friends and family treat you well today, because that’s not what this thread is about! ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy birthday, Mr. Published Author who got to cool to hang around on this message board...

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same I messaged him on Facebook ,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2018 at 0:56 PM, mfitz804 said:

Happy birthday, Mr. Published Author who got to cool to hang around on this message board...

:)

Right?

*sigh*

Thanks fellas :)

 

I started posted some more content, and finally got things (well, sorta) straightened out with the Senators...only took me 40 years :D

If you're bored or just need more hockey jersey goodness in your life, check out the stories behind the stories:

http://thejerseybook.com/sens-story/

http://thejerseybook.com/the-pens-book-story/

http://thejerseybook.com/the-pens-book-story/meeting-the-barrs/

http://thejerseybook.com/the-pens-book-story/meeting-the-tomons/

More to follow!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy birthday, dude!!

You weren't at the 2017 jersey history night game were you!?!?  I just happened to be there by completely by chance.  Hopefully I didn't miss out on the chance to buy you a PA brew...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23-3-2018 at 12:49 PM, slimcutta said:

Right?

*sigh*

Thanks fellas :)

 

I started posted some more content, and finally got things (well, sorta) straightened out with the Senators...only took me 40 years :D

If you're bored or just need more hockey jersey goodness in your life, check out the stories behind the stories:

http://thejerseybook.com/sens-story/

http://thejerseybook.com/the-pens-book-story/

http://thejerseybook.com/the-pens-book-story/meeting-the-barrs/

http://thejerseybook.com/the-pens-book-story/meeting-the-tomons/

More to follow!

Nice reads!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/29/2018 at 7:09 PM, blurryhaze312 said:

Happy birthday, dude!!

You weren't at the 2017 jersey history night game were you!?!?  I just happened to be there by completely by chance.  Hopefully I didn't miss out on the chance to buy you a PA brew...

Nay...I'd have reached out :)

On 4/4/2018 at 6:38 AM, Silverback53 said:

Nice reads!

Hoping the future brings more - I like getting out and meeting you mugs :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Birthday!

Can't wait for the 94-04 book release.  Got $ earmarked for that:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are we still celebrating this guy's birthday? , celebrity authors really need a lot of attention. 

;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Canada we're known as z-list celebrities, but it's pronounced 'zed', the way it's pronounced in every other country and in every other language in the world...but I digress, eh?

 

#monthlongbday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry baby, I had to crash that Honda.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2018 at 9:54 AM, mfitz804 said:

Are we still celebrating this guy's birthday? , celebrity authors really need a lot of attention. 

;)

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this