Sign in to follow this  
GJD

Bought my first authentic last night at the TD Garden!

Only thing that isn't stitched on are the shoulder patches. https://imgur.com/a/t59cG Complete night and day difference between that and my Reebok premiers, the premiers are SO heavy it's ridiculous. 

You’re still here?...

and you still don’t know how to post without starting a new thread?

lol.... 

who wants to be the one to tell him? or do we just not care?

errrr, i'm.. sorry?  didn't know some of you just wanted me gone, lmao.

Edited by GJD

take it back and tell them it's not authentic..... and threaten to sue them for false advertising.

Since it's america you will get millions in the lawsuit 

F Adidas for deceiving people

Had Nike taken over, it would not be much better, look at the NBA clown show with 10 different uniforms for each team.....

Edited by tomtucker

I guess I was just too excited about wanting to post it that I just made a new thread without thinking. I’ll use the stickied thread from now on 

On 4/1/2018 at 9:36 PM, furiousd said:

Psst. They're busting your chops about not posting a pickup in the pickup thread pinned to the top of the forum.

I was more busting his chops for making a thread saying he bought his first authentic jersey and it isn't an authentic jersey.... 

Edited by vadarx

21 hours ago, tomtucker said:

take it back and tell them it's not authentic..... and threaten to sue them for false advertising.

this. 

23 minutes ago, vadarx said:

I was more busting his chops for making a thread saying he bought his first authentic jersey and it isn't an authentic jersey.... 

What exactly makes it not a “true” authentic? Not the same material as the on ice product? 

Edited by GJD

3 minutes ago, GJD said:

What exactly makes it not a “true” authentic? Not the same material as the on ice product? 

Yes. Adidas is trying to bully the market into believing these new “Authentics” are the best jerseys available, when that simply isn’t the case, it’s basically a Premier with some shoulder dimples and a fight strap. The true Authentics are made in Canada and of a heavy weight material, not the thin material that is used in their “Authentics”....

44 minutes ago, GJD said:

see above.

and maybe not really busting your chops, I suppose. most people don't know any better and frankly it pisses me off what adidas, like Reebok before them, is doing. although I guess I shouldn't blame Reebok seeing as they are owned by adidas....

5 hours ago, KB67 said:

Yes. Adidas is trying to bully the market into believing these new “Authentics” are the best jerseys available...

Well, they are the best jersey available at retail...