Arena Wear for a white liberty rangers jersey?

trueblue2735

Hey all,

Has anyone used Arena Wear for a white liberty rangers jersey? They said they can customize for $115 but do they have the most accurate kits? They also said they have kits that are a close match for 80s/90s CCM.

i did a search on the forum and others have used them for Reebok libertys but didn’t see any posts for starter liberty or early 90s CCM.

i usually use EPS but they take too long and it doesn’t seem like they are doing a spring sale this year.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Ray

Edited by slimcutta
You can't judge a thread by it's title

As far as I know they don't have accurate kits for that far back, nobody does. They were lost years ago when a computer died, I believe at Cosby's. Cosby's used to have the 90s CCM fonts, but the guy retired and took them with him or used the last remaining copies he was keeping on customers jerseys before he retired. Your best bet is probably finding accurate pictures of the player you're trying to get done, and sending it to Keener.

I’m considering Keener as well but shipping to Canada concerns me. Read stories about packages getting stuck in customs and getting charged fees. About how much is shipping from New Jersey to Winnipeg?

7 hours ago, trueblue2735 said:

I’m considering Keener as well but shipping to Canada concerns me. Read stories about packages getting stuck in customs and getting charged fees. About how much is shipping from New Jersey to Winnipeg?

I've never had an issue sending jerseys from Australia and the US to and from Canada and vice versa. Just use USPS with tracking and request same back via Canada Post

Keener also has a note on their website about how to avoid customs stuff, how to label or claim the package, etc, if I recall correctly.

"When you ship jerseys to us, enter ‘For Alterations’ in ‘Reason for shipping’ box on the shipping form. Doing so will help prevent duty charges from being applied at the border."

Edited by AParrotLooksAt40

When I used to send everything to CoolHockey, they told me to write “Canadian goods for return” on the box.  At the time, I must have sent them at least a dozen boxes, and never had any issues. 

I would say he did because he was traded 14 games into the season that year but I’m not 100% on that. 

Decided to go with richter on the white liberty.

anyone have pics of 3 layer name and numbers for reference to send to keener?

also anyone have picture of pics of nedved wearing white vintage jersey from 2004?

thanks in advance

On 4/5/2018 at 10:51 PM, trueblue2735 said:

Read stories about packages getting stuck in customs and getting charged fees.

We need a North American postal system...I dislike imaginary lines :(

5a9d571584797_image-vi.jpg

4 hours ago, slimcutta said:

We need a North American postal system...I dislike imaginary lines :(

NAPS...who don't like naps??

On 4/13/2018 at 12:06 AM, trueblue2735 said:

anyone have pics of 3 layer name and numbers for reference to send to keener?

langdon_white_liberty_back.jpg

Here's some hi-res shots from my Langdon 3-color White Liberty gamer

http://akteon.us/jerseys/white_liberty_gamer_numbers.jpg

http://akteon.us/jerseys/white_liberty_gamer_letters.jpg

http://akteon.us/jerseys/white_liberty_gamer_sleeve.jpg