NA World Cup SAP Patch

lapp3r30

Anyone know where I can find the SAP patch to have put on this jersey?  I just purchased a black team issue from JB. 

Also anyone know who did these jereseys numbering and lettering?  I live in Winnipeg so am fortunate to have Keener here.  Would that suffice?

Mackinnon1.jpg

Edited by lapp3r30

3 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

s*** thanks!@!  Lol...   What do you think about customizing?  Keener or should I go where the jerseys were done?

I believe those kits came straight from Adidas so you wont be able to go that route.  You will be fine with Keener, he can match the kit but he will use an air-knit nameplate instead of the matching adidas nameplate.  EPS did my Matthews and they were able to match the font as well but like Keener they didn't use the exact adidas material for the nameplate.  It was close but not exact.

9 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

I believe those kits came straight from Adidas so you wont be able to go that route.  You will be fine with Keener, he can match the kit but he will use an air-knit nameplate instead of the matching adidas nameplate.  EPS did my Matthews and they were able to match the font as well but like Keener they didn't use the exact adidas material for the nameplate.  It was close but not exact.

So you're saying there is no way to get exact ki and have Keeners put it on?  Or name bar material?

I'd bet once EPS starts doing the third jerseys for their teams next season, they'll get some black Adidas nameplate material in (assuming one or more of their teams has a black jersey).  If nameplate accuracy is important, might be worth waiting a bit...

41 minutes ago, lapp3r30 said:

So you're saying there is no way to get exact ki and have Keeners put it on?  Or name bar material?

Adidas supplied the kits but did they manufacture them in house or did they have someone else do the kits for them.  I don't know the answer to that specifically.  Saying that, Keener and EPS can both accurately recreate those so you're fine to go through Keener.  Nameplate wise I don't think either Keener or EPS will have the exact same material as the jersey and if I'm not mistaken I believe the adidas material used for the WCOH jerseys is slightly different from what they are using on the jerseys now.

1 hour ago, TMLFAN said:

Nameplate wise I don't think either Keener or EPS will have the exact same material as the jersey and if I'm not mistaken I believe the adidas material used for the WCOH jerseys is slightly different from what they are using on the jerseys now.

I definitely agree with this.

Ok... So i'll just have Keener do it and try not to let that bug the sh!t out me.  LOL... Thanks guys!

• 2 weeks later...

I had my USA WCOH jersey done up at EPS and they matched the material close, but not exact. The problem was no other team uses the same shade of blue as used by the US team. Since the NA jerseys are either white or black which plenty of NHL teams wear, I would think EPS would have that material since they currently customize NHL teams wearing Adidas. 

For reference, here's the navy material EPS used

DSCF3954-vi.jpg