2018 Mens US Team?

mdwsta4

They've been wearing this same style since it was introduced in 2014 so I would imagine some variation of it. I can't see the Olympic ones being used here.

, was really hoping the jerseys would not be based on the Olympic template. Stupid ‘wings’ on the sleeves 

Does this really surprise anyone? The last 3 Olympics, since the IOC thieves and crooks ruled that national federation logos were banned, this is exactly what happens. At the WC, the Olympic template with the actual national logo replacing the "safe" Olympic one was rolled out. I would have been shocked if it was anything else. 

I'm surprised! Man, I was dead wrong, huh? But you do bring up a really good point that I guess I never noticed until just now. I feel like a horse's patoot for not picking up on that before.

boy-i-feel-like-a-horses-patoot.jpg

I guess Hockey Canada has enough pull that they do whatever they want. Seems like they're the only team without the seizure-inducing sleeves. That said, some teams did a decent job of making them as invisible as possible.