Jump to content
vadarx

third jerseys are back

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, KB67 said:

 

Imagine if the Canucks and Canes played and wore the retro jerseys.....what a night that would be....

 

 

Would love to see it!  Those Nucks pads are great!  Which tendy's pads are those?  Are they for next year for the 50th when they wear the flying skate jersey?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, JJM4 said:

Would love to see it!  Those Nucks pads are great!  Which tendy's pads are those?  Are they for next year for the 50th when they wear the flying skate jersey?

Ryan Miller wore those a couple seasons ago when they wore the Retro 2.0’s for a game.....

Canucks Retro Skate

 

Edited by KB67

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really wish the Canucks went with the white 92 - 97. As you see, we've already (and recently) done the black. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will Arizona bring back the same 3rd jersey for next season? Anyone know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Lightbringer said:

Will Arizona bring back the same 3rd jersey for next season? Anyone know?

Yes, it’s their permanent third jersey for the foreseeable future. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

Yes, it’s their permanent third jersey for the foreseeable future. 

Source?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Source?

https://www.nhl.com/coyotes/news/coyotes-announce-black-kachina-sweater-as-teams-official-third-jersey/c-299185380

Nothing from the press release indicates that it’s a one-season deal so it’s logical to assume it’s the ongoing third. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

https://www.nhl.com/coyotes/news/coyotes-announce-black-kachina-sweater-as-teams-official-third-jersey/c-299185380

Nothing from the press release indicates that it’s a one-season deal so it’s logical to assume it’s the ongoing third. 

So you’re just guessing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

So you’re just guessing. 

No, I found it. The caption for the photo of Clayton Keller says as follows:

Clayton Keller wears Arizona's new third jersey for the 2018-19 season and beyond.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see it now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks guys.

What about the Ducks? Are the bringing on their orange 3rd jersey for next season?

Or will this seasons 3rd jersey stay on for one more season?

I really liked Arizonas and Ducks 3rd jerseys this year and wants them to stay.

Edited by Lightbringer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Lightbringer said:

Thanks guys.

What about the Ducks? Are the bringing on their orange 3rd jersey for next season?

Or will this seasons 3rd jersey stay on for one more season?

I really liked Arizonas and Ducks 3rd jerseys this year and wants them to stay.

Every indication is that the black third was a one-season jersey for the anniversary season. The orange will be back next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think you're the first person to come across that website.. 

Edited by DJ Rhea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DJ Rhea said:

I don't think you're the first person to come across that website.. 

I certainly did not proclaim I was the first one either :-)

My point was more to ask if there is any better site than that if you want to closely follow the 3rd jersey situation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the joke went over your head lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Canada Day, everyone.   

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks just like a Leafs jersey. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

It looks just like a Leafs jersey. 

Either the entire tweet was cut off or you missed the joke. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

Either the entire tweet was cut off or you missed the joke. 

Or you did. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So for the Devils heritage, does anyone know if they are back this year or were they a one and done deal?

I have not seen anything official either way, but I've heard through the grapevine that it might have been a one and done deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just saw preorders for them the other day, so yeah, I'm assuming they're coming back again this season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×