Meigray Expo 2018

Devilsguy

Guest Dr_Puck

The sale terms should be released early this week, right? I have really stopped buying jerseys from our friends in Branchburg given my other collecting interests but I do have one on my list for this sale. 

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

The sale terms should be released early this week, right? I have really stopped buying jerseys from our friends in Branchburg given my other collecting interests but I do have one on my list for this sale. 

Usually released close to the Expo so people can plan for any purchases they may make. In years past, you didn't know the sale terms until you got to the Expo and opened up your registration packet. There was an element of surprise in that, but i think it's much better knowing early. 

I think they generally release it the Wednesday or Thursday before the event.   Last year was interesting in that they offered $100 off a purchase if you spent $1000 or more. I hope they do something like that again. 

1 hour ago, Dr_Puck said:

Fair to say this past season’s stuff will NOT be included in the sale, correct?

40 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Fair to say this past season’s stuff will NOT be included in the sale, correct?

Correct

1 minute ago, Devilsguy said:

Correct

They’re killing me. Nobody will EVER buy the jersey I am after at their full price. Unless it’s me getting tired of waiting for it to be sale eligible, 

Though, if you do go to the expo, you get a 20% off coupon off anything, IIRC. So if you want something from this past season, you can get the coupon and use it. 

That’s honestly worth the price of admission. I may have to go.

EDIT, I can’t. It’s the day of my daughter’s play. 

Edited by mfitz804

17 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

That’s honestly worth the price of admission. I may have to go.

EDIT, I can’t. It’s the day of my daughter’s play. 

Depending on when/where your daughter's play is, you might be able to do both.  I think it starts at 9 and ends 4. I plan on calling on Monday to see what time "registration" ends.  Generally, the coupon is in the welcome bag.  You can literally go, get the welcome bag (with the jersey and coupon) and leave.  The coupon is good until next expo. 

Edit: Obviously you need to factor in your time / tolls. But if you can even make the beginning, it is fun for like an hour to see the exhibits / tables

Edited by NYIJM29

27 minutes ago, NYIJM29 said:

Depending on when/where your daughter's play is, you might be able to do both.  I think it starts at 9 and ends 4. I plan on calling on Monday to see what time "registration" ends.  Generally, the coupon is in the welcome bag.  You can literally go, get the welcome bag (with the jersey and coupon) and leave.  The coupon is good until next expo. 

Edit: Obviously you need to factor in your time / tolls. But if you can even make the beginning, it is fun for like an hour to see the exhibits / tables

Definitely could not make it. 

14 minutes ago, OneJerseyMemorabilia said:

You need to spend $595 or more use the coupon (that was the amount from last year's Expo coupons). 

Then I’m below the coupon threshold anyway. Thanks for the information!

19 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

You're welcome. Even though it's a 2017-18 jersey, try calling/emailing them and making an offer. I wouldn't expect them to budge a whole lot (if it all) even though the season is over, but it's worth a try. If not, i am sure something will be coming off the 17-18's for the Holiday sale.

2 minutes ago, OneJerseyMemorabilia said:

You're welcome. Even though it's a 2017-18 jersey, try calling/emailing them and making an offer. I wouldn't expect them to budge a whole lot (if it all) even though the season is over, but it's worth a try. If not, i am sure something will be coming off the 17-18's for the Holiday sale.

I’ve tried that with them before to no avail. I can wait for the holiday sale, as I said, it’s not going anywhere. 

Guest Dr_Puck
42 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Too bad you're not going, there's a GI from 2017-18 I'd like a discount on. We could always partner up. 

8 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Too bad you're not going, there's a GI from 2017-18 I'd like a discount on. We could always partner up. 

GI would be 20% off, no partnering on those. Plus, as indicated, 2017-18 GW are excluded. 

7 hours ago, Flyers845 said:

Anyone looking for a $750 partner for buy one get one? 

I might be I will have a look at the site 

7 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

I un-subscribed from the MGG email list (too many promotions). Have they announced terms of the sale yet? 

Really? I hardly ever get any emails. 

Guest Dr_Puck
2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Really? I hardly ever get any emails. 

Eh ... I don't exactly make a lot of sense these days. Nor do I buy many Meigray jerseys any more. 

4 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Especially in our respective lines of work. 

That’s what she said. 

Summer sale terms are out.

Sorry caps fans

https://meigray.com/UserFiles/Image/2018_Summer_Sale.pdf

Edited by Devilsguy