Sign in to follow this  
AParrotLooksAt40

First Time CSL customization

27 minutes ago, Gewargis said:

If you're in Chicago, you could just drive there if you're worried about shipping. They won't be busy until the start of the season.

They added a few patches for me in about 10 mins. You can call and ask to see how long you would wait if dropped off in person.

I'm roughly 45-hour away. Not the easiest trip for dropoff most days but I'm considering it.

UPS is ridiculously more expensive. At least for the things I ship, anyway. And they’re slower if you ship “Ground” which I believe is the cheapest service they offer without a business account.  

Yes.  USPS is cheaper for comparable shipping time.  The boxes are free and sized pretty perfectly for jerseys.  Just ship them already.  CSL would already be working on them by now.

2 hours ago, furiousd said:

Yes.  USPS is cheaper for comparable shipping time.  The boxes are free and sized pretty perfectly for jerseys.  Just ship them already.  CSL would already be working on them by now.

Seriously, too much thought into how to mail something. 

3 hours ago, furiousd said:

I am literally packing and folding now! this week was not a run out for boxes week so I considered just shipping from home.

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Seriously, too much thought into how to mail something. 

Yes. I'm the only picky person on this forum. 

🤓

14 minutes ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

🤓

Well obviously. 

44 minutes ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

🤓

Hahaha, Touche.

He’s right. You know there’s some dude on this forum reading this and thinking “I only ship in boxes with non-recycled cardboard that have a minimum crush rating of 200 pounds and are made in Canada, nothing else will suffice”. 

When is it appropriate to contact a customizer about status past the stated finish date? 

Or does it make you "that customer?"

If you're past the estimate they gave you, call and ask.  I did that one time and they bumped mine to the front of the line (or said they did).  CSL isn't going to drive over your jersey in the parking lot just for asking.

8 minutes ago, furiousd said:

If you're past the estimate they gave you, call and ask.  I did that one time and they bumped mine to the front of the line (or said they did).  CSL isn't going to drive over your jersey in the parking lot just for asking.

It might look game worn then.

Might do that. I've sent messages without response, which is weird because they've always been really prompt.

Edited by AParrotLooksAt40