Jump to content

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, Gewargis said:

If you're in Chicago, you could just drive there if you're worried about shipping. They won't be busy until the start of the season.

They added a few patches for me in about 10 mins. You can call and ask to see how long you would wait if dropped off in person.

I'm roughly 45-hour away. Not the easiest trip for dropoff most days but I'm considering it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UPS is ridiculously more expensive. At least for the things I ship, anyway. And they’re slower if you ship “Ground” which I believe is the cheapest service they offer without a business account.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes.  USPS is cheaper for comparable shipping time.  The boxes are free and sized pretty perfectly for jerseys.  Just ship them already.  CSL would already be working on them by now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, furiousd said:

Yes.  USPS is cheaper for comparable shipping time.  The boxes are free and sized pretty perfectly for jerseys.  Just ship them already.  CSL would already be working on them by now.

Seriously, too much thought into how to mail something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, furiousd said:

Yes.  USPS is cheaper for comparable shipping time.  The boxes are free and sized pretty perfectly for jerseys.  Just ship them already.  CSL would already be working on them by now.

I am literally packing and folding now! this week was not a run out for boxes week so I considered just shipping from home.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Seriously, too much thought into how to mail something. 

Yes. I'm the only picky person on this forum. 

🤓

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

Yes. I'm the only picky person on this forum. 

🤓

Well obviously. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

Yes. I'm the only picky person on this forum. 

🤓

Hahaha, Touche.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He’s right. You know there’s some dude on this forum reading this and thinking “I only ship in boxes with non-recycled cardboard that have a minimum crush rating of 200 pounds and are made in Canada, nothing else will suffice”. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When is it appropriate to contact a customizer about status past the stated finish date? 

Or does it make you "that customer?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you're past the estimate they gave you, call and ask.  I did that one time and they bumped mine to the front of the line (or said they did).  CSL isn't going to drive over your jersey in the parking lot just for asking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, furiousd said:

If you're past the estimate they gave you, call and ask.  I did that one time and they bumped mine to the front of the line (or said they did).  CSL isn't going to drive over your jersey in the parking lot just for asking.

It might look game worn then.

Might do that. I've sent messages without response, which is weird because they've always been really prompt.

Edited by AParrotLooksAt40

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since it's Hawks/CSL related, how were the numbers done for both the '15 and '17 WC jerseys? Since the colors were solid, are those not layered?

Edited by AParrotLooksAt40

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

Since it's Hawks/CSL related, how were the numbers done for both the '15 and '17 WC jerseys? Since the colors were solid, are those not layered?

They are single layer. It is also worth noting that while the fonts look the same, the font/sizing is slightly different between the two years. I have an email from CSL where they provided me the measurements.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

They are single layer. It is also worth noting that while the fonts look the same, the font/sizing is slightly different between the two years. I have an email from CSL where they provided me the measurements.

Do you need to specify the measurements prior to customization? I'd assume an indication of "on ice" would be enough since it's their own spec? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes. They'll obviously know which font to use base on the jersey you send them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×