KOHO replica smaller than CCM relpica?

BlueShirtOn34thStreet

For a few months now I have been looking for a 2x Rangers Liberty Replica. I searched everywhere..Sportsk.com IC.com NHL.com fans edge jersey express.. etc.. NO ONE HAD IT. Heck even frozenpond.com had it in stock on the site but I called them and they did not have it in stock. Major bummer.. I thought id have to give up on it. The Liberty jersey is my favorite hockey jersey.. well other than the white Liberty but I will never find that anywhere..without spending some coin.

Well anyway I found a site that has the Liberty jersey plain..and already customized with names ex: Leetch Mess.. Wayne..

Lets pray they have it in stock.. Im pretty sure they do still.

Lets pray I get this jersey:

4e_1_sbl.JPG

btw.. it's a KOHO replica.

For a few months now I have been looking for a 2x Rangers Liberty Replica. I searched everywhere..Sportsk.com IC.com NHL.com fans edge jersey express.. etc.. NO ONE HAD IT. Heck even frozenpond.com had it in stock on the site but I called them and they did not have it in stock. Major bummer.. I thought id have to give up on it. The Liberty jersey is my favorite hockey jersey.. well other than the white Liberty but I will never find that anywhere..without spending some coin.

Well anyway I found a site that has the Liberty jersey plain..and already customized with names ex: Leetch Mess.. Wayne..

Lets pray they have it in stock.. Im pretty sure they do still.

Lets pray I get this jersey:

4e_1_sbl.JPG

btw.. it's a KOHO replica.

Welcome to the boards, that is one nice jersey. Hoping you manage to get your hands on it.

Welcome to the boards, that is one nice jersey. Hoping you manage to get your hands on it.

Thanks a lot man. Yeah Im in love with jerseys..im only 17.. but hockey jerseys to me are like the ultimate jersey. He just e-mailed me back saying he has 4 blank jerseys still in stock. So when I order it I will make sure to take pictures of it. I also found one for $70.. Brand New with tags from CCM from last year. I think I will go with the CCM one and its cheaper.

Hey, welcome to the boards. That is indeed an awesome jersey you are getting there. I was just doing the math, I finally got my hands on one of those a month or so back, and its just a crisp, clean good looking jersey. It's sad to think I've wanted it since it first came out and that means it took me a decade to add it to the collection, and now that I think about it, one of the few early 3rd jerseys to make it to the EDGE cutoff. Any plans for a name on the back of that one?

Hey, welcome to the boards. That is indeed an awesome jersey you are getting there. I was just doing the math, I finally got my hands on one of those a month or so back, and its just a crisp, clean good looking jersey. It's sad to think I've wanted it since it first came out and that means it took me a decade to add it to the collection, and now that I think about it, one of the few early 3rd jerseys to make it to the EDGE cutoff. Any plans for a name on the back of that one?

Thanks a lot man...yeah im ordering the CCm pictured above. I figure Im used to the size of my CCM Home Blue Jagr so I don't want to take any chances. As for name on the back.. Im probably going to get either Prucha,Lundqvist, or Calahan.

Getting Messier or Leetch would be too cliche.

This is indeed one of the nicest 3rd jerseys that were produced. Not even being biased to my beloved Rangers.

As for the Devils fan.... :rolleyes:

As for the Devils fan.... :rolleyes:

Heh I was just kidding, I gotta admit, the Rangers have had some real nice uniforms. It's a shame the way these new edge templates affected the front of their jerseys.

As for the alternate jersey, I actually used to have one of those from back when my uncle tried to turn me into a Rangers fan. I gave it to one of my friends, though.

Heh I was just kidding, I gotta admit, the Rangers have had some real nice uniforms. It's a shame the way these new edge templates affected the front of their jerseys.

As for the alternate jersey, I actually used to have one of those from back when my uncle tried to turn me into a Rangers fan. I gave it to one of my friends, though.

Ok now I feel real pissed. I just looked at the auction for the CCM someone BOUGHT it two hours ago. :fight: god im angry. Anyway...I guess Ill be buying the KOHO one. Im still happy... anyone have pics of the KOHO one?

Here is an ebay auction for one with Prucha already on the jersey. I don't know much about this seller maybe someone else can let you know if they are reputable.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PRUCHA-25-RANGERS-REPL...1QQcmdZViewItem

Here is one that you can choose any name and number. I personally have never bought anything from coolhockey but I understand that they are very good.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NHL-Hockey-Jersey-New-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Here is an ebay auction for one with Prucha already on the jersey. I don't know much about this seller maybe someone else can let you know if they are reputable.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PRUCHA-25-RANGERS-REPL...1QQcmdZViewItem

Here is one that you can choose any name and number. I personally have never bought anything from coolhockey but I understand that they are very good.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NHL-Hockey-Jersey-New-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks a lot man. Actually 20 West is the site im going to buy the KOHO from. Im going to get it blank because I know a good lettering guy out here in Staten Island.

Im bummed out about the CCM being sold. In your opinion what was better? CCM replicas or KOHO?

Thanks a lot man. Actually 20 West is the site im going to buy the KOHO from. Im going to get it blank because I know a good lettering guy out here in Staten Island.

Im bummed out about the CCM being sold. In your opinion what was better? CCM replicas or KOHO?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ANY-NAME-RANGERS-REPLI...oQQcmdZViewItem

There is no real difference between CCM and KOHO since they were divisions of the same company. The difference was that the CCM name was on the home jerseys and KOHO was on the Roads and Alternates.

I'm pretty sure it's the same jersey made by the same company, just with brand tagging swapped out for business reasons. They used to all be CCM and then the Alternates and roads were tagged as Koho so that one team would be wearing their CCM brand and one team would be wearing the Koho brand during each game.

I believe both of those sellers have good reputations and I've personally bought from coolhockey at least once or twice myself.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ANY-NAME-RANGERS-REPLI...oQQcmdZViewItem

There is no real difference between CCM and KOHO since they were divisions of the same company. The difference was that the CCM name was on the home jerseys and KOHO was on the Roads and Alternates.

That's exactly what I was thinking.. I just was not sure. Thank you though. Im really excited picking up a Discontinued "old" style replica of my fav jersey for $80 can't beat that. Im happy.. can't wait to wear it to my next game when I get it.

That's exactly what I was thinking.. I just was not sure. Thank you though. Im really excited picking up a Discontinued "old" style replica of my fav jersey for $80 can't beat that. Im happy.. can't wait to wear it to my next game when I get it.

No problem, we got many knowledgeable jersey fans (The clothing not the team) here who are always willing to help people out with their jersey questions and inquiries.

No problem, we got many knowledgeable jersey fans (The clothing not the team) here who are always willing to help people out with their jersey questions and inquiries.

Yeah it's great.. I just wish more people were on it .... like constant talking and threads.. I have to tell people about it...

Good choice! It's too bad you didn't show up a month ago. I would've made you a GREAT deal on my Rangers 3rd Starter authentic from 1997. Unfortunately though, I just sold it on Monday on eBay. Oh well. Welcome to the boards by the way! It's always good to see another Rangers fan on these boards.

Good choice! It's too bad you didn't show up a month ago. I would've made you a GREAT deal on my Rangers 3rd Starter authentic from 1997. Unfortunately though, I just sold it on Monday on eBay. Oh well. Welcome to the boards by the way! It's always good to see another Rangers fan on these boards.

Ah ######.. well if it was a 56 then I would have bought it. Was it by any chance the Messier sz 56 authentic that I saw?

Anyway yeah Rangers are my love.

Welcome to the boards and good luck with your jersey search. Have you tried Starstruck.com? They were selling a bunch of their old jerseys recently and had the liberty alternate replica on sale for $63.95 and did have supposedly the authentic there for awhile for $39.95, but they had the sizes marked in replica sizes, so be advised.

Welcome to the boards and good luck with your jersey search. Have you tried Starstruck.com? They were selling a bunch of their old jerseys recently and had the liberty alternate replica on sale for $63.95 and did have supposedly the authentic there for awhile for $39.95, but they had the sizes marked in replica sizes, so be advised.

That place looks iffy.

BTW.. Im now the future OWNER of a KOHO Liberty Jersey fresh still in the plastic baggie that it came in. I ordered it from 20west.com. Yay in about a week I will be able to wear it YEAH!

This is not true. I wonder where you got that info.

I read it in a thread that was posted here a while ago.

Anyway.... im going to send it to Ice Jerseys for a X-mas gift. Im going to put either Lundqvist or Messier. Or maybe my mind will change by then.