Oulun Kärpät/SM-liiga jerseys?

Croco

I am looking for somewhere that I can find high-quality jerseys from Finland's SM-liiga, either a website or a shop that's within a couple hours of my home in Wisconsin. If a shop, then preferably within Wisconsin, though I'd be willing to drive to Chicago, St. Louis or Minneapolis/St. Paul if anyone can find something there. While any team would do, there are two specific examples I'm looking for...the first, as made obvious by the title, is an Oulun Kärpät jersey, preferably the black home jersey. And to be even more specific, I'd be floored if I can find an example of the jersey that goalie Niklas Backstrom wore when he was with the team before coming to the NHL. The other would be a Valtteri Filppula jersey from when he played for Jokerit; color doesn't matter in this instance, though like with his current NHL team, I prefer the white away jersey.

I know I'm asking for a lot here, but I could really use a hand here. All the sources I've tried looking at are all in Finnish and while I have an online contact from Finland, I doubt he's very much into the game. (That and he's from Kuopio if that tells you that are in the know anything.) And of course, I don't know a single word of Finnish, so I'm kinda tied up here. Any and all help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Couldn't find what I was looking for there...though there were a couple nice finds on there, including a Saku Koivu TPS jersey from the '04-'05 lockout season. Do they take in new stuff on a regular basis, or is that all they've got? If they do get new stuff, then I'm gonna have to check back on a regular basis to see if they do have something I'm looking for.

• 2 weeks later...
Couldn't find what I was looking for there...though there were a couple nice finds on there, including a Saku Koivu TPS jersey from the '04-'05 lockout season. Do they take in new stuff on a regular basis, or is that all they've got? If they do get new stuff, then I'm gonna have to check back on a regular basis to see if they do have something I'm looking for.

Send that guy an email. He may be able to do something for you. I actually got a Jokerit Filppula from him that Valterri signed for me at Wings camp. He totally loved it. I also got a Lehtonen Jokerit from this guys as well.

• 5 months later...

Hi There! I found something for you in this adress..."http://www.handsup.com/skriptit/karpatshop/"

This is original jersey and in this model..."Fanipaita musta 2006 - 2007 omalla nimellä/numerolla" can you let them write the name and number as you wish.

And they have links to different hockey clubs in this adress "http://www.oulunkarpat.fi/linkit.php" ...there should you find different jerseys from different hockey clubs homepages fanshop sites.

If you are looking for original Finland team jerseys should you look here..."http://www.ksbsport.com/suomi/"

"Pelattu" means it`s used if you looking the jerseys.

< Oulun karpat is the Finnish Champion again 2008> :thumbsup: