Sign in to follow this  
LondonGardens

Another Price Drop! LondonGardens Sale - Oshawa Gen. Auth / 4 Nice Reebok Premier (STL WC, NYR H, MN, SJ)

EDIT - Caps MIC/Premier sold.

New with tags Authentic Made in Canada Oshawa Generals 70th Anniversary size 54 (not Air Knit).  $150 USD + $15 USD shipping to Canada / $25 USD to US, PayPal F&F or Regular + fees.

OSH.jpg

All the following Reebok Premier replicas are blanks and are new with tags. Never worn, smoke free home. All 2XL, except Sharks which is 3XL.

St. Louis Winter Classic, XXL, NWT - has the same felt crest as the 2.0 - crest is SEWN ON just like the 2.0, same ribbed collar as 2.0, exact same construction as 2.0 (i.e. stripes are constructed/sewn together, not sublimated).  $55 USD + $15 USD shipping to Canada / $25 USD to US, PayPal F&F or Regular + fees.

STL

Rangers Heritage, XXL, NWT - $25 USD + $15 USD shipping to Canada / $25 USD to US, PayPal F&F or Regular + fees.

NYR

Minnesota Wild, XXL, NWT - nice felt crest. $25 USD + $15 USD shipping to Canada / $25 USD to US, PayPal F&F or Regular + fees.

MN

Sharks, XXXL, NWT - $25 USD + $15 USD shipping to Canada / $25 USD to US, PayPal F&F or Regular + fees.

SJ

Edited by LondonGardens

49 minutes ago, LondonGardens said:

Deleted Sold items

On 12/6/2018 at 12:13 PM, LondonGardens said:

Added Oshawa Generals Authentic above and more price drops,

So is that Generals jersey Ultrafil then?

I honestly can't say for sure.  It says 100% polyester, but I don't see the word Ultrafil anywhere. All of my jerseys are Air Knit so I can't say it is or isn't Ultrafil (I only started collecting last year).  This is much smoother, has a 'thick' feel to it, and doesn't have the 'holes' that Air Knit does. Should add that the five stripes are sublimated.  Anyone able to chime in?

Edited by LondonGardens

1 hour ago, LondonGardens said:

I honestly can't say for sure.  It says 100% polyester, but I don't see the word Ultrafil anywhere. All of my jerseys are Air Knit so I can't say it is or isn't Ultrafil (I only started collecting last year).  This is much smoother, has a 'thick' feel to it, and doesn't have the 'holes' that Air Knit does. Should add that the five stripes are sublimated.  Anyone able to chime in?

Aren’t the stripes on Ultrafil typically NOT sublimated, but rather the different colors are just knit together?

That said, it does look like Ultrafil.