Sign in to follow this  
LondonGardens

LondonGardens Sale - Caps Adidas MIC / 5 Nice Reebok Premier (STL WC, Caps 3rd, NYR H, MN, SJ)

2017-2018 Adidas MIC, sz 58, Training Camp prepared-for Caps white #78 Lexington (has 100th patch) with Meigrey LOA and box - $250 USD + actual shipping to Canada/US, Regular PayPal.

78front

78back.jpeg

All the following Reebok Premier replicas are blanks and are new with tags. Never worn, smoke free home. All 2XL, except Sharks which is 3XL.

St. Louis Winter Classic, XXL - has the same felt crest as the 2.0 - crest is SEWN ON just like the 2.0, same ribbed collar as 2.0, exact same construction as 2.0 (i.e. stripes are constructed/sewn together, not sublimated).  $95 USD + actual shipping to Canada/US, Regular PayPal.

STL

Caps 3rd, XXL - $65 USD + actual shipping to Canada/US, Regular PayPal.

caps3rd

Rangers Heritage, XXL - $65 USD + actual shipping to Canada/US, Regular PayPal.

NYR

Minnesota Wild, XXL - nice felt crest. $65 USD + actual shipping to Canada/US, Regular PayPal.

MN

Sharks, XXXL - $65 USD + actual shipping to Canada/US, Regular PayPal.

SJ

If anyone plans on buying the Caps Adidas jersey and plans on stripping it, can I please have the nameplate?

57 minutes ago, HockeyMusic said:

If anyone plans on buying the Caps Adidas jersey and plans on stripping it, can I please have the nameplate?

Pretty sure Keener has the name bars, send him an email and ask, I’m sure they’ll send you one.