Customizer's Current Wait Times Thread

mfitz804

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

I don’t know that the official customizer of the on-ice jerseys does the retail jerseys, I would assume those are done in the factory. They don’t take ALL the retail jerseys and then ask EPS to customize thousands of jerseys. Am I wrong? 

What LAK meant was that people who sent their retail WCOH jerseys to EPS got something a little different than what was done on-ice. So, it stands to reason that they were not the official customizers. 

As for twill shops doing retail jerseys, they do, sometimes. Ruberti’s got the Devils and Capitals team store contracts last year. And I believe Keener got the Predators’. But, yeah, I don’t know any on-ice customizer that also does the retail jerseys. And certainly not for the ones that you buy in a Modells or on nhl.com, etc. 

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

What LAK meant was that people who sent their retail WCOH jerseys to EPS got something a little different than what was done on-ice. So, it stands to reason that they were not the official customizers.

Yes, that’s exactly what I meant.

1 hour ago, LAK74 said:

Yes, that’s exactly what I meant.

Well that makes sense, then. ;) 

Weren’t all the 16 WCOH jerseys done directly by adidas?  Or at least the kits made by adidas?

anyway EPS did my team NA and the hole pattern on it seems exactly the same as the gamers I looked at.

Some teams have a more accurate perforation grid than others.  My EPS-lettered Canada looked really good but my Europe was slightly off.

My NA was missing a row of perforations on the arm numbers. It also had a nameplate material that wasn’t 100% matching. 

I believe both issues have been fixed on their end, now. Mine was one of their early jobs. 

Thanks for all the feedback. Looks like I might have to settle for "close enough" with this one. Maybe I'll send Keener some gamer pics and see what he can do, his turn around time is supposed to be way faster than EPS.

7 minutes ago, Biscuit In The Basket said:

Thanks for all the feedback. Looks like I might have to settle for "close enough" with this one. Maybe I'll send Keener some gamer pics and see what he can do, his turn around time is supposed to be way faster than EPS.

What jersey/player are you doing?

2 hours ago, furiousd said:

What jersey/player are you doing?

2016 WCOH white and blue Kane.

On 5/31/2019 at 9:38 AM, Hockey Bob said:

So what ever happened with this?
Did you get your jerseys back?
Any response from them?  

So it has been about 2 weeks since the guy at Custom Crafted told me he was going to send my jerseys back before hanging up on me.  I have not received anything, nor have I noticed anything being sent to me on my UPS dashboard.  I really am not sure what my next move should be.  He has over $500 in jerseys and patches of mine.   

1 hour ago, Ggirth55 said:

So it has been about 2 weeks since the guy at Custom Crafted told me he was going to send my jerseys back before hanging up on me.  I have not received anything, nor have I noticed anything being sent to me on my UPS dashboard.  I really am not sure what my next move should be.  He has over $500 in jerseys and patches of mine.   

Maybe just wait until the series is over, and the Bruins have won, and maybe he’ll be a little more on the happy side of the spectrum, and you guys can have a nice civilized conversation without him blowing up on you.

33 minutes ago, KB67 said:

Maybe just wait until the series is over, and the Bruins have won, and maybe he’ll be a little more on the happy side of the spectrum, and you guys can have a nice civilized conversation without him blowing up on you.

Objection, your honor.  Assuming facts not in evidence.

Edited by LetsGoCaps
Clarity

6 minutes ago, LetsGoCaps said:

Objection, your honor.  Assuming facts not in evidence.

I could care less who wins, but for the OP’s sake, if the Blues win, he may never see his jerseys again......

6 minutes ago, KB67 said:

I could care less who wins, but for the OP’s sake, if the Blues win, he may never see his jerseys again......

Fair enough.  It would certainly make his life easier.

13 hours ago, Ggirth55 said:

You call him the morning after the Blues have won the cup and yell on the top of your lungsWHERE THE HELL ARE MY JERSEYS YOU STUPID FUCKSTAIN!?

Don't make me drive over to you and lick your face like the F**** Marchand pussi.

😇

And of course end the call with  LETS GO BLUES !

Edited by tomtucker

44 minutes ago, tomtucker said:

You call him the morning after the Blues have won the cup and yell on the top of your lungsWHERE THE HELL ARE MY JERSEYS YOU STUPID FUCKSTAIN!?

Don't make me drive over to you and lick your face like the F**** Marchand pussi.

😇

This sounds like a very valid plan. 

2 hours ago, tomtucker said:

😇

Greg and I have discussed a road trip.

It's been discussed in other threads, one day I want to be a part of this with video to share :D

On 5/31/2019 at 3:58 PM, NYIJM29 said:

I think the last time I ordered the kits, Josh told me it was $10 cheaper to do the kit. Then again, this was also 2+ years ago.  

Also, I dont like that they charge to sew patches down, so you're adding an extra $6.50 per patch. 

I was charged $85 per kit + $12 return shipping. Got my invoice last night, a little under 4 weeks

10 hours ago, NYIJM29 said:

I was charged $85 per kit + $12 return shipping. Got my invoice last night, a little under 4 weeks

I have orders there for 4 and 5 weeks respectively, so I guess this confirms kits are faster if not less expensive. 

Edited by mfitz804

3 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I have otters there for 4 and 5 weeks respectively, so I guess this confirms kits are faster if not less expensive. 

WTF ARE YOUR “OTTERS” DOING THERE?

16 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

WTF ARE YOUR “OTTERS” DOING THERE?

Swimming, mostly. And being awesome. 

*Corrected*

Of course, coulda been a shipment of Erie Otters jerseys, but me owning those would be less realistic than me shipping EPS a box of otters. 

4 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I have orders there for 4 and 5 weeks respectively, so I guess this confirms kits are faster if not less expensive. 

When it is all said and done, by the time I get the jerseys back from getting the kits sewn on, it will probably be in the 6-7 week range

14 hours ago, NYIJM29 said:

$85 for a kit?! F ME

52 minutes ago, TheBZ said:

$85 for a kit?! F ME

I think that is the going rate for them to sew it down as well for the past two all star game jerseys. Other teams seem to be cheaper.