Customizer's Current Wait Times Thread

mfitz804

Wow, they gave you no discount at all for them not having to stitch the kit on to the jersey.  I’d estimate that unless you can get the kit sewn on for less than $20, you probably didn’t save any money this way, but you might have saved yourself a couple of weeks in waiting time.

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, LAK74 said:

Wow, they gave you no discount at all for them not having to stitch the kit on to the jersey.  I’d estimate that unless you can get the kit sewn on for less than $20, you probably didn’t save any money this way, but you might have saved yourself a couple of weeks in waiting time.

As I said earlier in the thread. Seems like a huge waste of time to me to save a couple of weeks, especially this time of year when it’s too warm anyway.

At least if your team is done playing, of course. Otherwise you deal with the heat. 

On 6/5/2019 at 3:07 AM, Ggirth55 said:

So it has been about 2 weeks since the guy at Custom Crafted told me he was going to send my jerseys back before hanging up on me.  I have not received anything, nor have I noticed anything being sent to me on my UPS dashboard.  I really am not sure what my next move should be.  He has over $500 in jerseys and patches of mine.   

did you get em yet?

The boys at Custom Crafted are not going to be happy today.  Now would be a good time to call them and turn the knife a little.

Just got my invoice for my two Spring Sale jerseys; sent in 4/22, the last day of the sale, and invoiced on 6/19. They received it on 4/25, so that’s a day short of 8 weeks. 

On 6/19/2019 at 10:33 AM, mfitz804 said:

Just got my invoice for my two Spring Sale jerseys; sent in 4/22, the last day of the sale, and invoiced on 6/19. They received it on 4/25, so that’s a day short of 8 weeks. 

Same! Well, invoiced today.

34 minutes ago, TheBZ said:

Same! Well, invoiced today.

Mine were probably one day easier lol.

54 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Mine were probably one day easier lol.

Ha! They did hit me for a spot nameplate cleaning that I didn’t request, so that might have done it. 

27 minutes ago, TheBZ said:

Ha! They did hit me for a spot nameplate cleaning that I didn’t request, so that might have done it. 

Alas, mine had a more extensive cleaning and was still ready a day early. 

On 6/13/2019 at 2:33 AM, tomtucker said:

did you get em yet?

I have still not received them.  I have a very good friend that is a pretty good attorney.   I talked to him about the situation and he told me to send a letter (certified mail) requesting he return the jerseys and provide a prepaid/addressed package to send them in.   I just sent that earlier today and it should be there Monday (6/24).   I am hoping to have them by the end of next week.  I will keep you all posted.   This has been a nightmare.   For the record, I have not called CC since the incident since calling 2 times in 4 weeks is considered "constantly calling"

Hopefully it all works out. 

Congrats on becoming a 1st time poppa and on the Cup - you've had an interesting month and a half. 

Edited by Hockey Bob

3 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

Hopefully it all works out. 

Congrats on becoming a 1st time poppa and on the Cup - you've had an interesting month and a half. 

Thanks!   It has been a very interesting past few weeks.  I just hope this guy sends me my jerseys back in the same shape I sent them.   I really cannot believe this. 

On 6/21/2019 at 10:04 PM, Ggirth55 said:

I have still not received them.  I have a very good friend that is a pretty good attorney.   I talked to him about the situation and he told me to send a letter (certified mail) requesting he return the jerseys and provide a prepaid/addressed package to send them in.   I just sent that earlier today and it should be there Monday (6/24).   I am hoping to have them by the end of next week.  I will keep you all posted.   This has been a nightmare.   For the record, I have not called CC since the incident since calling 2 times in 4 weeks is considered "constantly calling"

i am thinking about your situation every day...... because i know what it feels like to be a position where you just feel helpless, and you worry like a MF ..... going through different scenarios in your head.

like, did they do this? did they do that? you really wonder.

at least you are in the same country as CC..... as a last resort, you can go visit them!

I got my invoice from EPS today less than two months after ordering. They did a Koho Wild alternate, a Burger King and a 2004 SCF Lightning. Not a bad turnaround. 

1 month 4 days for a kit order. Which I don't recommend doing because as I found out after I requested it, they charge the same $$$ for the kit as they would to do the thing themselves. I may not pay this one for a while 😈

On 6/25/2019 at 1:49 PM, tomtucker said:

i am thinking about your situation every day...... because i know what it feels like to be a position where you just feel helpless, and you worry like a MF ..... going through different scenarios in your head.

like, did they do this? did they do that? you really wonder.

at least you are in the same country as CC..... as a last resort, you can go visit them!

Exactly.  I can only think he is playing games at this point.   He told me he was not going to complete my order and would just send them back.  That was over 4 weeks ago and I haven't received anything or heard anything.   I thought about visiting him but my attorney said not to.  What kind of loser runs a business and treats his customers this way?   Holding the customers property hostage just to be in a position of power.   If I end up having to sue I am going to make it worth my time.   

If you’ve got an attorney involved, I hope you have some sort of a paper/email trail. I mean, to at least establish that they in fact have your jerseys. Or have ever had them. 

12 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

If you’ve got an attorney involved, I hope you have some sort of a paper/email trail. I mean, to at least establish that they in fact have your jerseys. Or have ever had them. 

Any attorney involved in that either has nothing to do or is doing you a nice favor. Zero money to be made. 

47 minutes ago, furiousd said:

You could try a BBB complaint. I did that once with another vendor, and I think it helped. I got my unfinished jerseys back, at any rate.

Did that with a car dealer once. 

4 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

The BBB isn't a government agency. They have no real power. 

That’s right. A place like a jersey customizer, who doesn’t really deal with the public so much as they do with pro teams, is not going to care about that. 

Bring a couple of your boys and show up at their door.