Jump to content
mfitz804

Customizer's Current Wait Times Thread

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

WTF ARE YOUR “OTTERS” DOING THERE?

Swimming, mostly. And being awesome. 

*Corrected*

Of course, coulda been a shipment of Erie Otters jerseys, but me owning those would be less realistic than me shipping EPS a box of otters. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I have orders there for 4 and 5 weeks respectively, so I guess this confirms kits are faster if not less expensive. 

When it is all said and done, by the time I get the jerseys back from getting the kits sewn on, it will probably be in the 6-7 week range

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, NYIJM29 said:

I was charged $85 per kit + $12 return shipping. Got my invoice last night, a little under 4 weeks

$85 for a kit?! F ME

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, TheBZ said:

$85 for a kit?! F ME

I think that is the going rate for them to sew it down as well for the past two all star game jerseys. Other teams seem to be cheaper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, they gave you no discount at all for them not having to stitch the kit on to the jersey.  I’d estimate that unless you can get the kit sewn on for less than $20, you probably didn’t save any money this way, but you might have saved yourself a couple of weeks in waiting time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LAK74 said:

Wow, they gave you no discount at all for them not having to stitch the kit on to the jersey.  I’d estimate that unless you can get the kit sewn on for less than $20, you probably didn’t save any money this way, but you might have saved yourself a couple of weeks in waiting time.

As I said earlier in the thread. Seems like a huge waste of time to me to save a couple of weeks, especially this time of year when it’s too warm anyway.

At least if your team is done playing, of course. Otherwise you deal with the heat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, the finals are going 7.

did you get your blues jerseys back yet?

if not, holy sh!t, nerve racking stuff, if the bruins win you might get em,  if blues win... goodbye.

A game 7 for the ages!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2019 at 3:07 AM, Ggirth55 said:

So it has been about 2 weeks since the guy at Custom Crafted told me he was going to send my jerseys back before hanging up on me.  I have not received anything, nor have I noticed anything being sent to me on my UPS dashboard.  I really am not sure what my next move should be.  He has over $500 in jerseys and patches of mine.   

did you get em yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The boys at Custom Crafted are not going to be happy today.  Now would be a good time to call them and turn the knife a little.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Exactly, now you use those lines i suggested  + Marchand and Chara are dirty b!tches !  Now do my jerseys good!

 

And finish the call with: "see you Saturday at the parade"

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got my invoice for my two Spring Sale jerseys; sent in 4/22, the last day of the sale, and invoiced on 6/19. They received it on 4/25, so that’s a day short of 8 weeks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2019 at 10:33 AM, mfitz804 said:

Just got my invoice for my two Spring Sale jerseys; sent in 4/22, the last day of the sale, and invoiced on 6/19. They received it on 4/25, so that’s a day short of 8 weeks. 

Same! Well, invoiced today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, TheBZ said:

Same! Well, invoiced today.

Mine were probably one day easier lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Mine were probably one day easier lol.

Ha! They did hit me for a spot nameplate cleaning that I didn’t request, so that might have done it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, TheBZ said:

Ha! They did hit me for a spot nameplate cleaning that I didn’t request, so that might have done it. 

Alas, mine had a more extensive cleaning and was still ready a day early. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2019 at 2:33 AM, tomtucker said:

did you get em yet?

I have still not received them.  I have a very good friend that is a pretty good attorney.   I talked to him about the situation and he told me to send a letter (certified mail) requesting he return the jerseys and provide a prepaid/addressed package to send them in.   I just sent that earlier today and it should be there Monday (6/24).   I am hoping to have them by the end of next week.  I will keep you all posted.   This has been a nightmare.   For the record, I have not called CC since the incident since calling 2 times in 4 weeks is considered "constantly calling"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully it all works out. 

Congrats on becoming a 1st time poppa and on the Cup - you've had an interesting month and a half. 

Edited by Hockey Bob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

Hopefully it all works out. 

Congrats on becoming a 1st time poppa and on the Cup - you've had an interesting month and a half. 

Thanks!   It has been a very interesting past few weeks.  I just hope this guy sends me my jerseys back in the same shape I sent them.   I really cannot believe this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/21/2019 at 10:04 PM, Ggirth55 said:

I have still not received them.  I have a very good friend that is a pretty good attorney.   I talked to him about the situation and he told me to send a letter (certified mail) requesting he return the jerseys and provide a prepaid/addressed package to send them in.   I just sent that earlier today and it should be there Monday (6/24).   I am hoping to have them by the end of next week.  I will keep you all posted.   This has been a nightmare.   For the record, I have not called CC since the incident since calling 2 times in 4 weeks is considered "constantly calling"

i am thinking about your situation every day...... because i know what it feels like to be a position where you just feel helpless, and you worry like a MF ..... going through different scenarios in your head.

like, did they do this? did they do that? you really wonder.

at least you are in the same country as CC..... as a last resort, you can go visit them!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got my invoice from EPS today less than two months after ordering. They did a Koho Wild alternate, a Burger King and a 2004 SCF Lightning. Not a bad turnaround. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 month 4 days for a kit order. Which I don't recommend doing because as I found out after I requested it, they charge the same $$$ for the kit as they would to do the thing themselves. I may not pay this one for a while 😈

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/25/2019 at 1:49 PM, tomtucker said:

i am thinking about your situation every day...... because i know what it feels like to be a position where you just feel helpless, and you worry like a MF ..... going through different scenarios in your head.

like, did they do this? did they do that? you really wonder.

at least you are in the same country as CC..... as a last resort, you can go visit them!

 

Exactly.  I can only think he is playing games at this point.   He told me he was not going to complete my order and would just send them back.  That was over 4 weeks ago and I haven't received anything or heard anything.   I thought about visiting him but my attorney said not to.  What kind of loser runs a business and treats his customers this way?   Holding the customers property hostage just to be in a position of power.   If I end up having to sue I am going to make it worth my time.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you’ve got an attorney involved, I hope you have some sort of a paper/email trail. I mean, to at least establish that they in fact have your jerseys. Or have ever had them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You could try a BBB complaint. I did that once with another vendor, and I think it helped. I got my unfinished jerseys back, at any rate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×