Customizer's Current Wait Times Thread

mfitz804

3 hours ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

Anyone checked with CSL lately?

Sent some stuff to them last week and they told me two weeks. But I’m also getting something a bit different/easier done which should speed things up 

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

Maybe. Which one is it? The regular style or the throwback? Any nameplate material required? Who do you want on it? Baby Fark McGee-zax?

Lol hey man, long time no see! I wanna do the throwback style shadow/block numbers. I have the red jersey and it would need a nameplate too. I wanna do Deion Sanders, but the font might be difficult. If not, then Rice will do. I hit up Big Time Jerseys, she said she only has the three-layer font, which is not correct. I contacted Crosby Co and they said they can get it "very close but no guarantee that it will be exact." He mentioned that they use vector art and laser cutting, so it would be pretty close. 100% accurate would be nice.

Edited by CalGoldenBear

On 3/2/2019 at 2:02 PM, zpalffy said:

They’ve generally been that fast lately. I sent a Rbk 2.0 navy blue isles to them a few weeks ago and got it back in exactly one week. 

Maybe a lull in production between heavy islanders and Mets team orders?  

(Or maybe I sent them like 10 jerseys in the past year and they want to keep me sending more!)

Between you and I, I dont think the Isles are ordering as many sets as they used to with Lou in charge. I would be shocked if there is more than 2 sets. 

On 3/4/2019 at 7:39 PM, mdwsta4 said:

Sent some stuff to them last week and they told me two weeks. But I’m also getting something a bit different/easier done which should speed things up 

Cool. I'm thinking of sending 2 or three in soon. 

Do you know if price differs when layers are added or subtracted, such as a home jersey vs a WC jersey?

8 hours ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

Cool. I'm thinking of sending 2 or three in soon. 

Do you know if price differs when layers are added or subtracted, such as a home jersey vs a WC jersey?

I thought I remembered their last few WC  jerseys cost the same and they were all single layer. Been a while so I don’t recall specifics. Email Tom and ask

This probably isn’t the right place for this, but I don’t want to start a new thread. Keener has a new US shipping address for US customers. I don’t know the exact specifics, but from what I can tell, there’s a $15 charge per order (or maybe per package), but you ship to a US address. I believe return shipping is the same as it was before. 

Pretty cool if you’re shipping 3+ jerseys that break the 4 lb first class international barrier. 

10 hours ago, jsh139 said:

This probably isn’t the right place for this, but I don’t want to start a new thread. Keener has a new US shipping address for US customers. I don’t know the exact specifics, but from what I can tell, there’s a $15 charge per order (or maybe per package), but you ship to a US address. I believe return shipping is the same as it was before. 

Pretty cool if you’re shipping 3+ jerseys that break the 4 lb first class international barrier. 

I'll definitely be using this.  I have always sent 5 to 10 jerseys in the past via UPS ground.  It worked fine, but I always worried about getting hit with duty charges.  This new route won't save me any money, but it will be nice to know that customs clearance is taken care of.   

13 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

I thought I remembered their last few WC  jerseys cost the same and they were all single layer. Been a while so I don’t recall specifics. Email Tom and ask

Planning on it, just figured I'd bug members here first before asking a bunch of questions to CSL. Tom has always been helpful. I was just curious if layers would add or subtract cost, similar to how the addition of a patch does. I can't imagine 1 layer and 3 layers would cost the same, but maybe.

thanks!

2 hours ago, furiousd said:

I'll definitely be using this.  I have always sent 5 to 10 jerseys in the past via UPS ground.  It worked fine, but I always worried about getting hit with duty charges.  This new route won't save me any money, but it will be nice to know that customs clearance is taken care of.   

UPS was cheaper than USPS Priority?  I've read horror stories of UPS packages getting dinged with hefty duty charges while USPS packages go flying through.

Over five large-ish orders, I only got one duty charge, for something like 5 CAD.  I had heard the horror stories too, but it kept working fine.  Maybe I just got lucky.  I'll probably continue to ship UPS/USPS ground to this brokerage service.  It'll save me some money, and I don't care about the extra few days.   

55 minutes ago, furiousd said:

Over five large-ish orders, I only got one duty charge, for something like 5 CAD.  I had heard the horror stories too, but it kept working fine.  Maybe I just got lucky.  I'll probably continue to ship UPS/USPS ground to this brokerage service.  It'll save me some money, and I don't care about the extra few days.   

That's not bad at all.  I had read some people having to pay duty fees that were almost as much as the jerseys themselves. Crazy!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How long is everyone waiting for email replies from Keener these days? I used to get replies in a day or two but it's been quite a bit longer lately. Not trying to sound impatient, just curious if there's a new expectation I should have. 

I was in touch a couple weeks ago because of a detail Keener wanted to know with my order, but that was him reaching out to me, and the back and forth was quick replies... but when I send the email it usually takes 2-3 days to get a reply.  I'd say if it takes longer than that and if it's a pretty important message, I'd call them.  I can tell you turnaround time is 5-6 weeks.

On 3/4/2019 at 7:39 PM, mdwsta4 said:

Edited by Tazer19

On 5/3/2019 at 9:38 PM, JJM4 said:

I was in touch a couple weeks ago because of a detail Keener wanted to know with my order, but that was him reaching out to me, and the back and forth was quick replies... but when I send the email it usually takes 2-3 days to get a reply.  I'd say if it takes longer than that and if it's a pretty important message, I'd call them.  I can tell you turnaround time is 5-6 weeks.

Hmm. I sent an inquiry a week ago and crickets. Maybe using the form on the website gets answered faster than just having Keener's email?

1 hour ago, Van67 said:

Hmm. I sent an inquiry a week ago and crickets. Maybe using the form on the website gets answered faster than just having Keener's email?

They really are hit and miss. I sent an email to jason@keenerjerseys.com and he took a few days to get back to me. The kit I wanted actually arrived in less time than it took for him to get back to me. I had the kit at my door within 4 days of ordering it........

It’s the main reason I don’t use Keener (other than the whole EPS-Devils connection). There were a couple times I emailed them to inquire about a job and they never got back to me at all.

So I don’t bother anymore. There’s nothing they can do for me that EPS can’t already do. 

Edited by mfitz804

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

It’s the main reason I don’t use Keener (other than the whole RPS-Devils connection). There were a couple times I emailed them to inquire about a job and they never got back to me at all.

So I don’t bother anymore. There’s nothing they can do for me that EPS can’t already do. 

South of the border, that's fair. This is the first time I've not received a fairly prompt reply. Maybe if I ask for an actual quote that'll get better attention lol... but that'll be a while. Spent some dollars set aside for customization on new jerseys this week. 😐

• 3 weeks later...

I am hoping someone may have some advice for me.  I sent 2 jerseys to Custom Crafted back in mid April. I chose custom crafted because they are the only ones that can replace the Blues crest I needed done. I noticed a week after they received the jerseys that they still had not deposited the check I sent.  I called to make sure there was not a problem with the order.  He assured me that there wasn’t and that they would get to them soon. 4 weeks later the check still has not been deposited.  I called and left a message but got no response.  I called a few days later and finally someone picked up. They told me they were extremely busy and that it would be another 4 weeks.  I explained that I was hoping to have these by the time the finals started, that is why I sent them when I did.  The guy lost it on me and started yelling.  I apologized and said I understand you are busy, I am just surprised they haven’t even started on them.  The guy then complained about me calling too much (I have talked to this guy now 2 times in 4 weeks.  Once just to make sure he got the jerseys and the check amount was correct).  I told him that I have only spoken to him twice and he cut me off and said he doesn’t like my attitude and is gonna send my jerseys back then hung up.  

I work in sales, I was very diplomatic and also apologized as soon as this guy started to get unhinged.  I am nervous that these jerseys will not get returned as I have read a similar story to mine and the guy said he never got his jerseys back.  Anyone have any experience with CC?  Should I expect the jerseys back?

NVM.  Can’t get a word past the filter.

Edited by LAK74

If I would venture a guess - they're probably stressed out with the flood of work due to the Blues success but ya can't run a business talking to customers like that.  

Hey Rawn! RAWN!! Put down tha Pepridge Fahm and look at me when I tawk to ya, mahdafacka! This gawddamn Texas bastid keeps cawlin an bustin my chawps about his friggin Blues juhsey! You gawta help me out an staht screenin these cawls or I'll smash ya gawddamn face in and give ya old lady a royal hawt pissah in the pahkin lawt aftah the Drawpkick cawncit tamarrah!