Customizer's Current Wait Times Thread

mfitz804

A quick scan of this thread looks like the ones to go to are Keener, City Sports Lettering, Exclusive Pro Sports or Brilliant
I didn't see one person mention Custom Crafted 

Maybe it's because of stuff like this  

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

Hey Rawn! RAWN!! Put down tha Pepridge Fahm and look at me when I tawk to ya, mahdafacka! This gawddamn Texas bastid keeps cawlin an bustin my chawps about his friggin Blues juhsey! You gawta help me out an staht screenin these cawls or I'll smash ya gawddamn face in and give ya old lady a royal hawt pissah in the pahkin lawt aftah the Drawpkick cawncit tamarrah!

Haha 
I had to read this really slow 

I don't speak jive 

32 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

You mean you don't speak Boston Mongrel.

Not since the "accident" 

1 hour ago, Brilliant! said:

Hey Rawn! RAWN!! Put down tha Pepridge Fahm and look at me when I tawk to ya, mahdafacka! This gawddamn Texas bastid keeps cawlin an bustin my chawps about his friggin Blues juhsey! You gawta help me out an staht screenin these cawls or I'll smash ya gawddamn face in and give ya old lady a royal hawt pissah in the pahkin lawt aftah the Drawpkick cawncit tamarrah!

Haha. I laughed pretty good when I read this.  There was no logic with this man.  As soon as I mentioned I was hoping to have these done by the cup finals he went into full on angry mode.  Rationale went out the window and he was determined to win this one sided argument.  It seems like he took this order just so he could blow it up and scream at me (I know that’s not true).  

I swear the guy is bipolar.  When he took my order he was laughing and talking to me about living in Dallas.  We talked for like 15 minutes.   Two phone calls and four weeks later I get the equivalent of dealing with my ex girlfriend. 

1 hour ago, Dr_Puck said:

You're a trusted source and a good friend but I feel like I took a chance with a computer virus in clicking that link. 

Haha. Nah. It’s safe 😂

22 hours ago, Ggirth55 said:

I am hoping someone may have some advice for me.  I sent 2 jerseys to Custom Crafted back in mid April. I chose custom crafted because they are the only ones that can replace the Blues crest I needed done. I noticed a week after they received the jerseys that they still had not deposited the check I sent.  I called to make sure there was not a problem with the order.  He assured me that there wasn’t and that they would get to them soon. 4 weeks later the check still has not been deposited.  I called and left a message but got no response.  I called a few days later and finally someone picked up. They told me they were extremely busy and that it would be another 4 weeks.  I explained that I was hoping to have these by the time the finals started, that is why I sent them when I did.  The guy lost it on me and started yelling.  I apologized and said I understand you are busy, I am just surprised they haven’t even started on them.  The guy then complained about me calling too much (I have talked to this guy now 2 times in 4 weeks.  Once just to make sure he got the jerseys and the check amount was correct).  I told him that I have only spoken to him twice and he cut me off and said he doesn’t like my attitude and is gonna send my jerseys back then hung up.  

I work in sales, I was very diplomatic and also apologized as soon as this guy started to get unhinged.  I am nervous that these jerseys will not get returned as I have read a similar story to mine and the guy said he never got his jerseys back.  Anyone have any experience with CC?  Should I expect the jerseys back?

👀

Holy s***, and those are the ones that do the bruins jerseys, right? and you are calling about the team they will lose to in the finals.... that is the reason he was a jerk...lol

But seriously, what a POS,  hope you soon get your stuff back. F*** that guy, CC,  AND the Bruins

🖕😒🖕

😅

Edited by tomtucker

5 minutes ago, tomtucker said:

👀

Holy s***, and those are the ones that do the bruins jerseys, right? and you are calling about the team they will lose to in the finals.... that is the reason he was a jerk...lol

But seriously, what a POS,  hope you soon get your stuff back. F*** that guy, CC,  AND the Bruins

🖕😒🖕

😅

This is exactly why I always had EPS do my CC-era Devils jerseys. Not worth the hassle. 

5 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

This is exactly why I always had EPS do my CC-era Devils jerseys. Not worth the hassle. 

No doubt, and the guy girth55  was talking to must have the Boston virus: deflated balls, inflated ego.

Edited by tomtucker

6 minutes ago, tomtucker said:

No doubt, and the guy girth55  was talking to must have the Boston virus: deflated balls, inflated ego.

Yup. Just add the word “wicked” in front of both. 

People actually watch hockey? I thought we all just liked jerseys. 

😂

Blues, man. F the Bruins. Go Berube!

St. Louis is the better story. So I am torn between St. Louis and who gives a flying f**k. 

1/17/19 Bruins win vs Blues at home 5-2
2/23/19 Blues win at home 2-1 in a shoot out

Pretty much all we have to go on in head to head match up

I'm just hoping it goes to game 6 or 7 and it's a tough series!

In the end I guess I'm rooting for the Blues because I have $20 on them and after seeing a Bruins player chop a Carolina player with a "High stick" to the pills reminded me of a few years ago when a Bruins player did the exact same to a player on Detroit from behind, neither of which I could find on youtube but the serach identifies this as a trademark play for Boston
Just garbage  

7 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

In the end I guess I'm rooting for the Blues because I have $20 on them and after seeing a Bruins player chop a Carolina player with a "High stick" to the pills reminded me of a few years ago when a Bruins player did the exact same to a player on Detroit from behind, neither of which I could find on youtube but the serach identifies this as a trademark play for Boston
Just garbage  

Still hate Marchand but there's still a certain amount of humor in a crotch shot that I cannot deny. Especially in slow motion. 

46 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

Football to the groin is funny

A stick - not so much

That's just dirty

Maybe I just have a different sense of humor. Of course, America’s Funniest Home Videos basically exists because I’m right. 

Speaking of customisation there is a jersey I'm looking at on eBay, it is located in Laval, it is a blank, if I decide to put a bid in and win I'm looking to get it done up as a Clark. I have used Truman Jong in the past and I have been very happy with his work. Is there anyone else anyone to suggest posting it to to get it done up, before it crosses the pond.

1 hour ago, DJ Rhea said:

Speaking of customisation there is a jersey I'm looking at on eBay, it is located in Laval, it is a blank, if I decide to put a bid in and win I'm looking to get it done up as a Clark. I have used Truman Jong in the past and I have been very happy with his work. Is there anyone else anyone to suggest posting it to to get it done up, before it crosses the pond.

I had a white Ultrafil Blackhawks customized with Dirk Graham through Truman John (Gameday Sports Archives) 
I chatted with him before sending it in and he came right out and said "There's a bunch of people on the Ice Jerseys Forum that complain my work isn't accurate" I should've heeded his own warning. Total waste of money - it needs to be stripped and redone. 
Unless you just want it done cheap - I vote NO 
Pay a little more and get it done right

I thought the Hawks font was pretty basic and shouldn't be an issue. 
I wouldn't trust them with something I wanted done accurately.  

2 hours ago, DJ Rhea said:

I used to use Truman a lot back in the day. Leafs stuff wasn’t too bad but there were minor differences between 80’s and 90’s font that he wouldn’t get right.  Any other team he did for me was a disaster.  Go elsewhere in my opinion.

Also, the jersey you’re looking at is a freaking beauty.  You should definitely buy it.

Game Day Archives / Truman was something. I asked him to send me pics of his Isles wave fonts and they were just brutal. 

Edit: I know it sucks for Canadians who want to send jerseys to the US, but for the most part, the customization prices are generally the same regardless who you use. I think Cutting Edge is $65-85 for certain teams, EPS is the same. Stitches is $60. You might as well just send to the proper place. 

Edited by NYIJM29

18 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Onto the topic at hand, it took Keener less than a week to do up and ship a jersey for me. 

That’s great that you got it back so quickly.  Has anyone here experienced any delays due to shipping to their new USA mailing address?  I sent an order to them which was delivered over 3 weeks ago, but I hadn’t heard anything from them so I had to inquire as to what was going on.  I got a reply that it just reached them in Canada, but by the time I get the initial invoice (which I haven’t received yet) it will be almost 4 weeks that the order has been sitting there unprocessed.  Hopefully this is just an isolated incident, and it’s not going to be typical.  They are still my favorite customizer!

@LAK74 you’re the first person I’ve heard that has used their US shipping address. How many jerseys did you send them? And the $15 charge was on the whole order, right? Not per jersey...

I sent 3 jerseys.  It better be $15 for the whole order, but I haven’t got the invoice yet.  As far as I know, a shipping charge per jersey only applies to the shipment from Canada back to you in the US.