Customizer's Current Wait Times Thread

mfitz804

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, tomtucker said:

EPS received 2 current style bruins jerseys of mine on june 24.... shouldn't they been done by now? 

No. 

Their normal timeframe is 8-12 weeks, and usually it winds up being longer. 

I have an order I put in May 2 that they told me will be done this week. Using that as a reference, you are t even close. 

The fact that they are “current” doesn’t make it faster unless it’s a team they currently do on-ice jerseys for. But, that said, this is the time when they are busy doing all of their team orders for the upcoming season, so collector orders are always slower. 

In sum, you probably have another month before you are done. 

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

No. 

Their normal timeframe is 8-12 weeks, and usually it winds up being longer. 

I have an order I put in May 2 that they told me will be done this week. Using that as a reference, you are t even close. 

The fact that they are “current” doesn’t make it faster unless it’s a team they currently do on-ice jerseys for. But, that said, this is the time when they are busy doing all of their team orders for the upcoming season, so collector orders are always slower. 

In sum, you probably have another month before you are done. 

Many thanks for this info ...... 🍻 👍

Dropped off a jersey at Keener’s this morning. It is still a 3 week turnaround time. 

However - pro customization will be cut off for “a while” effective September 15 (MAYBE October 1, depending how things go). So if you want a fighting chance to wear your home team’s jersey at the games this season, go go go!

6 hours ago, MaroonsRoad said:

Dropped off a jersey at Keener’s this morning. It is still a 3 week turnaround time. 

However - pro customization will be cut off for “a while” effective September 15 (MAYBE October 1, depending how things go). So if you want a fighting chance to wear your home team’s jersey at the games this season, go go go!

Did they say why they're shutting down? That question was ignored for me. 

I managed to get enough communication to send a box there this week. I also f***ed up and forgot to specify an 'A' for one of the jerseys. I emailed Jason to notify and asked that he reply to confirm. Two days and no response. When I get the invoice I'll be making sure that info is confirmed before I pay. 

Edited by Van67

16 minutes ago, Van67 said:

Did they say why they're shutting down? That question was ignored for me. 

I managed to get enough communication to send a box there this week. I also f***ed up and forgot to specify an 'A' for one of the jerseys. I emailed Jason to notify and asked that he reply to confirm. Two days and no response. When I get the invoice I'll be making sure that info is confirmed before I pay. 

I was told they’ll be focusing on their rec team and retail store orders (ie. Nashville Predators), which would understandably consume all their resources during peak season. 

16 minutes ago, MaroonsRoad said:

I was told they’ll be focusing on their rec team and retail store orders (ie. Nashville Predators), which would understandably consume all their resources during peak season. 

I figured something like that. It's disappointing they would actually shut down this part of their business for any length of time. EPS doesn't shut down during peak season with all they do. Turnaround time for people like us just takes longer. 

12 minutes ago, Van67 said:

Turnaround time for people like us just takes longer. 

I had a question about the shipping broker and ended up on the phone with Jason. We talked about this plan of theirs, and I made this point - that I understand the big orders keep the lights on, and that I don't mind waiting. Sounded like they would rather do it this way than operate the way EPS does. I guess I can respect that.

I think we all understand it's their business and they can do what they want. I do think it will result in more people sending to EPS as their go-to. Keener also hasn't been very forthcoming with information. When is the shutdown? I was told September 1 and others have been told September 15 or October 1. When is the shutdown over? Regardless of the details, more and more people are having their inquiries go unanswered and that to me is unacceptable. 

Emailed Jason earlier and he got back to me pretty quickly saying they’re willing to take on my order.  Maybe this means they’re shutting down closer to Oct 1st rather than Sep 15th.

I still haven't received a reply to an email I sent last Wednesday, to advise that I forgot to include an 'A' for one of the jerseys I mailed a couple days earlier. At this point,  I'll just wait for the invoice and respond to that, to make sure the 'A' gets done before I pay.

Edited by Van67

2 hours ago, Van67 said:

I still haven't received a reply to an email I sent last Wednesday, to advise that I forgot to include an 'A' for one of the jerseys I mailed a couple days earlier. At this point,  I'll just wait for the invoice and respond to that, to make sure the 'A' gets done before I pay.

I would just call them. 1-855-953-3637

13 minutes ago, Van67 said:

How long does Keener usually take to send an invoice once they receive a box? From what I remember, they get payment before they do the work, not after. 

Has anyone else in the US experienced long waits before receiving an invoice?  Not long ago I waited almost a month after my package reached their USA broker's address before I had to contact them to find out what the hell was going on.  I recently sent them an order which got to the US location over 2 weeks ago now, and still no communication.  It would have gotten to Keener faster if I had just sent the package straight to them in Canada.

2 hours ago, LAK74 said:

Has anyone else in the US experienced long waits before receiving an invoice?  Not long ago I waited almost a month after my package reached their USA broker's address before I had to contact them to find out what the hell was going on.  I recently sent them an order which got to the US location over 2 weeks ago now, and still no communication.  It would have gotten to Keener faster if I had just sent the package straight to them in Canada.

I had to prompt them to send an invoice after not hearing anything for a couple weeks after it got to them from the broker.  Then I got my shipping notice ten days later.

Been going back and forth with Keener for a few months to get some jerseys customized.

Due to my laziness haven't shipped them out yet. Before sending them asked Keener if there was any truth to them shutting down customization orders and/or should customers expect longer than usual wait times? His response was to get them there as soon as we can and that turnaround time should be the same. Planning to (finally) ship out my order tomorrow 

• Rangers TBTC Authentic - Customize as Messier 11 with Captains; C
  • Rangers Vintage White Authentic - Customize as Jagr 68 with Alternate's A
  • Rangers Blank Koho Blue Authentic - Replace RANGERS on front with New York and customize as Leetch 2 w/A
  • Rangers Blue Starter - Sew down Kovalev 27 kit with Captain's C (as worn in a pre-season game)
  • 94-97 Eastern All-Star - Stitch on crest and customize as Messier 11
  • and maybe one more Rangers Blank Koho to be done as a Fleury 14 with Captain's C (as worn in a pre-season game)

8 hours ago, LAK74 said:

Same. I actually emailed Jason on Friday to ask if they had made it there safely and he said my jerseys had gotten there and were being processed. I don’t like this shipping broker crap at all. Zero visibility into where your jerseys are. 

11 hours ago, Zeshy25 said:

Been going back and forth with Keener for a few months to get some jerseys customized.

Due to my laziness haven't shipped them out yet. Before sending them asked Keener if there was any truth to them shutting down customization orders and/or should customers expect longer than usual wait times? His response was to get them there as soon as we can and that turnaround time should be the same. Planning to (finally) ship out my order tomorrow 

• Rangers TBTC Authentic - Customize as Messier 11 with Captains; C
  • Rangers Vintage White Authentic - Customize as Jagr 68 with Alternate's A
  • Rangers Blank Koho Blue Authentic - Replace RANGERS on front with New York and customize as Leetch 2 w/A
  • Rangers Blue Starter - Sew down Kovalev 27 kit with Captain's C (as worn in a pre-season game)
  • 94-97 Eastern All-Star - Stitch on crest and customize as Messier 11
  • and maybe one more Rangers Blank Koho to be done as a Fleury 14 with Captain's C (as worn in a pre-season game)

thanks a lot, i was eating breakfast.... could have warned me first

😐..........😯...........😓.........😟.............🤢.............🤮

Edited by tomtucker

Just got my invoice from Keener. It was delivered to the broker on 8/23. Assuming they go into production now I’m totally ok with the turnaround time. 

Wonder if they’ll be shipping back via that broker, or if they’ll just come Canada Post like they used to. 

51 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Just got my invoice from Keener. It was delivered to the broker on 8/23. 

Same here.  I was literally just getting ready to send them an e-mail about this.

Shipping to Broker: $18.70

Shipping from Keener: $46.00 (includes $15 cross-border fee)

🤔

I guess tackle-twill weighs a lot 😂

Edited by jsh139