Customizer's Current Wait Times Thread

mfitz804

So I tried emailing Josh at EPS and got an out of office reply from July 24th?  It linked Lynette as a contact, so I ask about a timeframe and she said my order should be done in the next week or so, so I guess we'll see.  That would be 15-16 weeks, which isn't expedient but I can live with it.  I'll just be happy to get them back before the start of the season. 

Edited by JJM4

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, JJM4 said:

So I tried emailing Josh at EPS and got an out of office reply from July 24th?  It linked Lynette as a contact, so I ask about a timeframe and she said my order should be done in the next week or so, so I guess we'll see.  That would be 15-16 weeks, which isn't expedient but I can live with it.  I'll just be happy to get them back before the start of the season. 

Josh is on extended leave, as his out of office message states. Lynette has been very responsive in his absence. 

15 minutes ago, Van67 said:

Lynette was good the first time I communicated with her, but no response to my email asking for a timeline on the nameplates I ordered. 

Well its still EPS, they hate timeline questions lol. 

I don't know why I don't get shipping notifications anymore. I just pay my invoice and about 5 days later I have jerseys. I used to get an email with the tracking information. 

Lynette told me I should be getting the email with the tracking info automatically, but after asking about it on several orders, and it still not happening, I just stopped asking about tracking numbers. 

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

I don't know why I don't get shipping notifications anymore. I just pay my invoice and about 5 days later I have jerseys. I used to get an email with the tracking information. 

Lynette told me I should be getting the email with the tracking info automatically, but after asking about it on several orders, and it still not happening, I just stopped asking about tracking numbers. 

You should turn on the USPS Informed Delivery.  It'll send you emails when packages are coming your way.  Also sign up for UPS My Choice. 

Actually, I think I remembered that you get  your stuff shipped to your work. So, you're SOL if they don't send an email from EPS. haha.

1 hour ago, jsh139 said:

You should turn on the USPS Informed Delivery.  It'll send you emails when packages are coming your way.  Also sign up for UPS My Choice. 

Actually, I think I remembered that you get  your stuff shipped to your work. So, you're SOL if they don't send an email from EPS. haha.

Yup, I have them both and they do not get my work deliveries. So I just wait, which I’m doing right now. 

No purpose at all to mention, but going through my emails with EPS, on Aug. 30, Josh responded to one of my emails that Lynette also replied to a month earlier lol. He's obviously not on his leave anymore, but his auto-reply is still sending. Maybe he's working his way back to full time with some part time hours.

47 minutes ago, Van67 said:

No purpose at all to mention, but going through my emails with EPS, on Aug. 30, Josh responded to one of my emails that Lynette also replied to a month earlier lol. He's obviously not on his leave anymore, but his auto-reply is still sending. Maybe he's working his way back to full time with some part time hours.

Funny, when it happened I just blew it off.  I sent a question on a glacier twill customization through the website contact form and got a response dated 7/26 from Josh's email address.  Then, out of nowhere, I got a response to the same inquiry a month later (exactly 8/26) with the same general information but the verbiage was different, from Josh's email address.  Maybe that was Lynette just following up on stuff.  Who knows?  As long as I get my jerseys by 2020.

I got my invoice for my two nameplates from EPS today. I placed the order July 30. 

I also got my invoice from Keener this week on my box of jerseys that arrived there Aug. 29. Should have had it last week, but after answering a question or two about my order, the invoice was only saved, not sent to me. S*** happens.

1 hour ago, Van67 said:

I got my invoice for my two nameplates from EPS today. I placed the order July 30. 

I also got my invoice from Keener this week on my box of jerseys that arrived there Aug. 29. Should have had it last week, but after answering a question or two about my order, the invoice was only saved, not sent to me. S*** happens.

So that is like 7 weeks on that EPS order, a week shorter than my full customizations which included a glue cleaning. 

You’d think nameplates would be much quicker, but I guess you’d be wrong if you did. 

Yeah you would think nameplates would be quicker, says this guy who's order is going on 15 weeks for a couple of nameplates.  I don't know how they prioritize things, but it is odd how certain orders jump the queue somehow.  Maybe mine is difficult or something.  Looking for green textured mesh for an old North Stars jersey might be tough to come by or tough to sublimate properly who know??? Lynette says a week or so, so I'll have to be patient I guess and hope they do an awesome job.

I don't know how EPS operates, but the company we used when I worked got the same questions from my customers a lot. Some orders took 1-3 weeks less than others. The reason they gave us was, for example, if Monday they're doing Flames jerseys, they'll do as many Flames jerseys that are waiting to be done. The next day could be Oilers jerseys and the next day Canucks. Obviously using those examples because we were a Western Canadian company (as is the customizing company) and those teams often got done in 2-3 weeks, while other orders usually stuck to the 4-6 week window we quoted customers. 

15 weeks for nameplates though...not very reasonable in my opinion, unless they have a legit reason, which they should have brought to your attention. 

I've heard of other members on here waiting longer for one-off type jobs so maybe mine fits more into that category. 

After getting my EPS invoice Sept. 19 (and paid immediately), I asked today for a tracking number. Lynette responded to advise me that the nameplates are being completed and will ship early next week. Maybe EPS has changed their procedure to complete work after payment? (I did ask, but received no response yet.)

7 minutes ago, Van67 said:

After getting my EPS invoice Sept. 19 (and paid immediately), I asked today for a tracking number. Lynette responded to advise me that the nameplates are being completed and will ship early next week. Maybe EPS has changed their procedure to complete work after payment? (I did ask, but received no response yet.)

Not for any of the orders I have placed/received recently. Unless the change in policy is only for nameplates or kits. 

4 minutes ago, Phil the Thrill said:

Maybe since they don't have your jersey and you could just bail. So your jersey is collateral to them.

Could be, I’ve never ordered loose parts. 

4 minutes ago, Phil the Thrill said:

Maybe since they don't have your jersey and you could just bail. So your jersey is collateral to them.

That would actually make sense. 

Also, a friend had correspondence from Keener today and they are shut down until February 2020, when they are re-structuring their customization program. What that means, who knows?

2 hours ago, Phil the Thrill said:

Hmm, wonder if they have jerseys laying around that they have finished but never shipped due to the customer not paying the bill they send out.

i mean, a lot can happen, in those 12 weeks..... you can lose your job, money,  family, and even your life... 

Edited by Devils4life

7 hours ago, Van67 said:

Also, a friend had correspondence from Keener today and they are shut down until February 2020, when they are re-structuring their customization program. What that means, who knows?

It probably means EPS is gonna be busy. 

11 hours ago, Van67 said:

Really hope they finish off the jerseys that their customers have already paid for before they shut down!

4 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Really hope they finish off the jerseys that their customers have already paid for before they shut down!

That’s for damned sure, I’m in the same boat!