Customizer's Current Wait Times Thread

mfitz804

5 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Really hope they finish off the jerseys that their customers have already paid for before they shut down!

I can't imagine they won't finish the orders they already have...will they???

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I can't imagine they won't finish the orders they already have...will they???

I hope they will. Before I even sent them in they said, “Anything we have in the shop we will do.” Just hope they honor that. 

1 hour ago, Devils4life said:

I would like an update on josh's surgery, what was done to him?

since he told us all about it himself, i would like an update from eps 

It’s pretty obviously none of your business, or he would tell you. 

16 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

It’s pretty obviously none of your business, or he would tell you. 

you could say that, but you also have to remember the auto reply emails that said, "i am out of office due to me having surgery"..... there was really no point specifying that. 

so me caring about his well being.... is, well,  pretty thoughtful, wouldn't you say?

Edited by Devils4life

3 hours ago, Devils4life said:

you could say that, but you also have to remember the auto reply emails that said, "i am out of office due to me having surgery"..... there was really no point specifying that. 

so me caring about his well being.... is, well,  pretty thoughtful, wouldn't you say?

He told you what he wanted to tell you. That’s his choice. It doesn’t entitle you to updates. If he wanted to tell you, he would. 

That's not promising in regards to Keener. Ended up having to travel a bunch and never got my jerseys sent out sooooo....

Anyone know if Arenawear is able to do any/ all of the below? I am shooting them an email but, I know they typically are not super responsive and figured I would ask the shirtheads. 

Can they do any/all of the below? Is it better to go through NHL store or directly through them? Is turnaround still typically 1-2 weeks?

• Rangers TBTC Authentic - Customize as Messier 11 with nameplate and Captains; C
  • Rangers Vintage White Authentic - Customize as Jagr 68 with Alternate Captain's A - Did they use a namemplate?
  • Rangers Blank Koho Blue Authentic - Replace RANGERS on front crest with NEW YORK (as per the 9/11 game) and customize as Leetch 2 with Alternate Captain's A
  • Rangers Blue Starter Authentic - Sew down Kovalev 27 kit with Captain's C
  • Rangers Blank Koho to be done as a Fleury 14 with Captain's C

13 hours ago, Devils4life said:

nice collection, you don't want to buy my ccm home flyers gagne?

Thanks! I just bought a truck. I can’t buy anything for a while! 😂. Buy my road Nike SCF Renberg or home Nike Coffey!

3 minutes ago, Devils4life said:

no thanks, only if it comes with a time machine 😆

then i would go back and insert myself in the wings dressing room / cafeteria and take a dump in their food supply

that would earn the flyers a win or 2 

Seems like the best possible use for a time machine. It beats your mom trying to mount your meat outside the Enchantment Under The Sea dance. 

1 hour ago, jsh139 said:

Two words:

Sports Almanac. 

I didn’t invent a time machine to win at gambling, I invented a time machine to travel through time. 

10 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I didn’t invent a time machine to win at gambling, I invented a time machine to travel through time. 

Why don't you just make like a tree, and get outta here! 😜

5 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Why don't you just make like a tree, and get outta here! 😜

That’s dumber than a screen door on a battleship.