Customizer's Current Wait Times Thread

mfitz804

12 minutes ago, NYIJM29 said:

Cutting Edge says they arent opening up until late June/early July.

Good to know. I had given up on an email response and was going to phone them tomorrow.

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Van67 said:

Good to know. I had given up on an email response and was going to phone them tomorrow.

I spoke to someone on Friday and she said they are there picking stuff up, but production isnt expected to begin yet. 

Conversely, EPS said they are beginning production tomorrow. 

Just now, NYIJM29 said:

I spoke to someone on Friday and she said they are there picking stuff up, but production isnt expected to begin yet. 

Conversely, EPS said they are beginning production tomorrow. 

Hmm, maybe mine WAS ready and didn’t get shipped before they closed??

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

I honestly dont even know.  I called during the middle of last week and they were "open," but "not working yet." I am sure a few of the team customizers were "closed" but caught up on stuff. 

If that is the case, they would have had to have done it within 5 weeks of when I mailed it, which would be SUPER fast for them. 

Of course, it was a Brodeur and it’s quite possible they have a bunch of Brodeur kits just ready to use. 

8 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Pretty sure that was in one of Pritzker's executive orders..............."under no circumstances will you ship jerseys to Fitz".  If you dig deep enough, it's right there in black and white.

16 hours ago, LetsGoCaps said:

Pretty sure that was in one of Pritzker's executive orders..............."under no circumstances will you ship jerseys to Fitz".  If you dig deep enough, it's right there in black and white.

Add that to the list of places I’ve worn out my welcome lol. 

Was just invoiced for my 2/21/2020 order from EPS . One full customizing and one nameplate only. 

My other order with them is from 2/19. That’s two full customizations and maybe why the other one was ready first. 

9 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Was just invoiced for my 2/21/2020 order from EPS . One full customizing and one nameplate only. 

My other order with them is from 2/19. That’s two full customizations and maybe why the other one was ready first. 

I've got an early December order of 8 jerseys.  Mostly random minor leagues, which get pushed to the bottom.  Is the over/under...........one year?  (Obviously not their fault)

Keener just posted a video on facebook saying they are taking custom orders again for jerseys.

15 hours ago, Krendelev said:

Keener just posted a video on facebook saying they are taking custom orders again for jerseys.

They told me 4-8 weeks wait for an order about 4-5 weeks ago.  They've been at least taking orders for about a month, but not sure when they started working on those orders.

On 6/3/2020 at 7:41 PM, LetsGoCaps said:

I've got an early December order of 8 jerseys.  Mostly random minor leagues, which get pushed to the bottom.  Is the over/under...........one year?  (Obviously not their fault)

Shudda taken the under.  Got my invoice today for my 8 jerseys.  Must have almost been done when they shut down.

1 hour ago, LetsGoCaps said:

Shudda taken the under.  Got my invoice today for my 8 jerseys.  Must have almost been done when they shut down.

That's honestly good to hear - I just mailed them stuff earlier this week (Should be delivered tomorrow). I am hoping to sneak a quick turnaround time before the pro leagues come back

3 hours ago, NYIJM29 said:

That's honestly good to hear - I just mailed them stuff earlier this week (Should be delivered tomorrow). I am hoping to sneak a quick turnaround time before the pro leagues come back

I sent in 10 during the spring sale.  Again,  mostly random minor leagues.  Hard to know where the pro leagues demand is at this point.  Good luck to you (and me)!   

9 hours ago, LetsGoCaps said:

I sent in 10 during the spring sale.  Again,  mostly random minor leagues.  Hard to know where the pro leagues demand is at this point.  Good luck to you (and me)!   

For sure! good luck. I wish everyone a speedy-turnaround. 

I spoke to Eric at Stitches this past week - they are open with limited hours. They are closed on Fridays/Saturdays and don't anticipate opening on those days until they get busier in September (disclaimer: I am not saying they are or are not busy now and that things may or may not change since this post). May now be a good time to send them your Isles!

Edited by NYIJM29

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone been able to connect with Triple Threat Sports recently?  I sent in several Blackhawks jerseys (as well as a Cubs jersey) to them back in January.  I've generally had good customer service from Chris and the staff there in the past.  I know they were open for a bit during COVID helping to work on PPE but I've tried to get in touch with them via email and phone for the past couple months without any success ... Thanks.

• 1 month later...
On 6/11/2020 at 12:08 PM, NYIJM29 said:

For sure! good luck. I wish everyone a speedy-turnaround. 

I spoke to Eric at Stitches this past week - they are open with limited hours. They are closed on Fridays/Saturdays and don't anticipate opening on those days until they get busier in September (disclaimer: I am not saying they are or are not busy now and that things may or may not change since this post). May now be a good time to send them your Isles!

I appreciate this update! I'm looking to send them a couple in a few weeks hopefully.

Anyone know if Bobcat is pumping anything out yet?  I know their site says they are closed but was hoping they are up and running in some capacity.  My Kings jersey hit it's one year birthday in their shop a few weeks ago and was hoping to see it relatively soon.

7 minutes ago, Schlepprock32 said:

Anyone know if Bobcat is pumping anything out yet?  I know their site says they are closed but was hoping they are up and running in some capacity.  My Kings jersey hit it's one year birthday in their shop a few weeks ago and was hoping to see it relatively soon.

You should e-mail Bob.  Although they have been closed for normal business for quite a few months during the pandemic, they had nothing else to do, so they cleared out all their private jobs, as far as I know.  Last month I picked up some stuff that had been there for a year, and I also dropped off some other stuff that got done quickly, like within 2 weeks.  I think they're still not operating on a normal basis, but if you get a hold of Bob, he should at least be able to let you know what's going on with your order.

3 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

You should e-mail Bob.  Although they have been closed for normal business for quite a few months during the pandemic, they had nothing else to do, so they cleared out all their private jobs, as far as I know.  Last month I picked up some stuff that had been there for a year, and I also dropped off some other stuff that got done quickly, like within 2 weeks.  I think they're still not operating on a normal basis, but if you get a hold of Bob, he should at least be able to let you know what's going on with your order.

Thanks for the info.  I actually emailed him in either February or March before the pandemic but he never responded.  I will try again then.

1 hour ago, LAK74 said:

Was gonna say, from what I’ve read here, what they do could hardly be described as pumping anything out. 

TWSS

• 1 month later...

Question for you all, felt this thread was appropriate to ask:

I got a jersey back from a customizer and it was damaged, had a pretty big pull on one sleeve and a small hole on the other.

I emailed them and they told me there was no damage on the jersey when they customized it and then asked for pictures.

I sent pictures and then was told they're not sure how the damage occurred, but if I were to get it repaired it would be barely noticeable and that they were sorry.

I emailed them back basically saying this was unacceptable because I'm now stuck w/ a damaged jersey to which they never replied and I'm not really sure how to proceed.

I thought about calling them but I'll probably just lose it and start yelling @ whoever I speak to, :lol:

What would you guys do in this situation?

56 minutes ago, CYI3ERPUNK said:

Question for you all, felt this thread was appropriate to ask:

I got a jersey back from a customizer and it was damaged, had a pretty big pull on one sleeve and a small hole on the other.

I emailed them and they told me there was no damage on the jersey when they customized it and then asked for pictures.

I sent pictures and then was told they're not sure how the damage occurred, but if I were to get it repaired it would be barely noticeable and that they were sorry.

I emailed them back basically saying this was unacceptable because I'm now stuck w/ a damaged jersey to which they never replied and I'm not really sure how to proceed.

I thought about calling them but I'll probably just lose it and start yelling @ whoever I speak to, :lol:

What would you guys do in this situation?

I’d probably call them and lose it, yelling at whoever I spoke to.