1998 Red Wings Nike question - Playoff Boyer tag

tbart

Quick question for the Red Wings collectors... Did the 1998 playoff sets have a screened Paul Boyer tag on the inside hem or was it a heat pressed vinyl tag? Local seller has one with a heat pressed tag, not screened. I've only seen the screened version from various seasons.

Well, after seeing the jersey in person, it's definitely a fake. The Nike material is ok but both patches on the jersey are definitely repros. On the sleeves (it's a red jersey) there's stitching on the white stripes (not sublimated), connection the white to the red. Thought I got lucky with this one  but that wasn't the case.

6 hours ago, tbart said:

Well, after seeing the jersey in person, it's definitely a fake. The Nike material is ok but both patches on the jersey are definitely repros. On the sleeves (it's a red jersey) there's stitching on the white stripes (not sublimated), connection the white to the red. Thought I got lucky with this one  but that wasn't the case.

You can't win em' all.  I'd say you've been LUCKY lately... cough * OKC Blazers * cough

17 hours ago, JJM4 said:

You can't win em' all.  I'd say you've been LUCKY lately... cough * OKC Blazers * cough

JJM4 hahahaha, can't really complain, just hoping to get on another hot streak.