IIHF "Zepter" Shoulder Patches?

mattsoks

Hi,

Apologies if this is not the appropriate place to ask this.  

I'm curious is anyone has any extra "Zepter" IIHF World Championship shoulder patches? Or know were I could find them?  Looking to complete a jersey set - need two blue and two white.

They seem rather elusive. I've checked eBay and a few other places but no luck.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance 1f642.png

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, mattsoks said:

Just bought them!  Cheers :)

Also, reached out to the seller and he also has finnair, svenska spel and tissot as well if anyone is interested. 

Hopefully he has extras that he doesn’t have listed, because I bought the Tissot, Finnair, and Svenska ones last night when I saw this......

They also have the SKODA patches Team USA wore at the World championships last year if anyone has a USA jersey they’ve done up....

Edited by KB67

• 3 months later...
On 1/27/2019 at 8:03 AM, KB67 said:

Hopefully he has extras that he doesn’t have listed, because I bought the Tissot, Finnair, and Svenska ones last night when I saw this......

They also have the SKODA patches Team USA wore at the World championships last year if anyone has a USA jersey they’ve done up....

They are definitely repros. How do this seller's patches compare to the originals? 

Edited by Van67

10 hours ago, Van67 said:

They are definitely repros. How do this seller's patches compare to the originals? 

Unfortunately I haven’t seen an actual game Issued one in person, so I can’t compare, but upon receiving these ones, they are quite thick, so haven’t put any of them on the jerseys yet....