The History of the Sens Jersey, 1992-2018

slimcutta

Howdy fellow jersey enthusiasts. I hope the day finds you all well.

Despite a relatively low online presence the past while, rest assured I've still been quite active in the hobby, and producing like a mad man :D

1994-04 is in the works, and 50 years of Penguins history should be out later this year.

Available now, the Sens book is finally ready and I'm happy to report it turned out pretty well, if I do say so myself.

Only $25 CAD through Amazon.ca

https://amzn.to/2C54UVD

I'm working on getting it available to the US through Amazon.com, but I'm still waiting on them to get back to me re linking the accounts...experiencing some technical issues that I won't bore you all with. Once they're available to the US, they should be the same price, around $19USD depending on Amazon's exchange rate/fees.

If anyone in the US can't get them through Amazon sooner than later and would like a copy, please just reply to this thread and let me know you're interested and I'll get back to you to figure out if I can ship you one directly.

2v2EEwrjdxZ1VfS.jpg

2v2EQV5drxZ1VfS.jpg

Congrats, Slim! This is quite an accomplishment. If it’s anything like the original jersey book, you have a lot to be proud of. Best of luck and I can’t wait for the next one!

2 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Congrats, Slim! This is quite an accomplishment. If it’s anything like the original jersey book, you have a lot to be proud of. Best of luck and I can’t wait for the next one!

It's a lot better, actually...hindsight being 20/20 and all, I wish I'd incorporated more into the first one, but growth is inevitable, it would seem :)

The Sens is, and Pens and 1994-04 promise to be much better than the first :D

Just now, mfitz804 said:

No wonder he’s resurfaced, he’s on his promotional tour. 

...bane of my existence. I want to research, write, and produce, not hawk my wares, as it were...set up/maintain website, social media, various accounts, marketing, dealing with shippers, printers, all the logistics and tedious minutia therein.

#shutupchris #firstworldproblems

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy it!

1983-93 is getting low, but still some available for anyone who's interested

http://thejerseybook.com/1983-1993/

If anyone on here orders one, let me know and I'll throw in a Sens book free of charge :o 

21 minutes ago, slimcutta said:

It's a lot better, actually...hindsight being 20/20 and all, I wish I'd incorporated more into the first one, but growth is inevitable, it would seem :)

The Sens is, and Pens and 1994-04 promise to be much better than the first :D

...bane of my existence. I want to research, write, and produce, not hawk my wares, as it were...set up/maintain website, social media, various accounts, marketing, dealing with shippers, printers, all the logistics and tedious minutia therein.

#shutupchris #firstworldproblems

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy it!

1983-93 is getting low, but still some available for anyone who's interested

http://thejerseybook.com/1983-1993/

If anyone on here orders one, let me know and I'll throw in a Sens book free of charge :o 

Don’t take that free book, pay for it, it’ll be worth it!

But I will accept a free copy of the History of the Devils Jersey page and a half pamphlet when you get to that. 

Hey Chris, just ordered one.  What’s the excuse I give when the wife finds out I have a stinkin Sens book in the house???????

31 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

Hey Chris, just ordered one.  What’s the excuse I give when the wife finds out I have a stinkin Sens book in the house???????

You’re only reading it for the articles.

On 1/17/2019 at 6:53 PM, slimcutta said:

1994-04 is in the works, and 50 years of Penguins history should be out later this year.

I can't wait for the 1994-04 book - any teasers? 

I'm not in a rush for the Sens book but will have a few copies before it's all said and done, as well as the Pens book. 

I'm gonna need a bigger coffee table

You've been busy Slim!  

Edited by Hockey Bob

Guest Dr_Puck

The Devils book should be easy: 
Page 1- Here are some boring jerseys.
Page 2- They went from green to black as an accent.
-30-

Edited by Dr_Puck

38 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

So when is the Blackhawks one coming out? 😜

Chris could probably combine a book on the Hawks, Devils, Wings, with room in the back for their Winter Classics 😁

On 1/19/2019 at 8:24 PM, Slicer2255 said:

Congratulations, man! If you don't mind me asking, what kind of research went into this book? I'm just really interested in the kind of sources you used to get a sense of the changes in the jerseys over time and the team's history. 

http://thejerseybook.com/sens-story/