1993 Denis Savard Cup Finals jersey help....

Tazer19

Hello fellow collectors.... Slim, I hope this is in the right topic place...if not, please place it where it should be-Thank you...

Ok, I am in need of some help/confirmation.... 

I know that Denis Savard was hurt during the Cup Finals in '93 vs. Kings.... but he did play in one game.... Can someone confirm that the game he played in he was wearing the white Habs sweater.... or was it the red...?? and did he have an "A" on his sweater...? I have looked over the web via Google, Bing and Getty and have found pics of him wearing an "A" on his sweater but NO PICS of him in a sweater with the '93 Cup Finals patch....

Any and all help will be GREATLY APPRECIATED... Thank you all... if you want to just post a pic here if you find it or send it to me either would be great....

THANK YOU for the quick reply and confirmation.... WIKIPEDIA shows that he was one of the players to have an "A"... Can you confirm if he did wear the "A" on his sweater that game?

I'm searching for Game One video as we speak... THANK YOU sir

11 minutes ago, Tazer19 said:

THANK YOU for the quick reply and confirmation.... WIKIPEDIA shows that he was one of the players to have an "A"... Can you confirm if he did wear the "A" on his sweater that game?

I'm searching for Game One video as we speak... THANK YOU sir

The only picture I've found of Savard against the Kings from that season with him wearing white was from the regular season.  It's the one of him and Luc Robitaille, but you can see the Stanley Cup 100th patch on Robitaille and sort of make out the All-Star patch on Savard.

Hey Guys, THANK YOU all so very much for the help, quick response and correct info.... I was able to snag a beautiful Montreal home white ultrafil from the '93 season that I made into a #18 SAVARD with the 100yr patch covered with ultrafil and then the Cup Finals patch... Yes, I know, the crazed Hawks collector with a Habs jersey but Savard is one of my ALL TIME favorites and to have the jersey he wore when he was able to win a Cup is pretty special in my eyes...

Its my first ever Non Hawks jersey...

On 1/30/2019 at 4:00 PM, Tazer19 said:

Hey Guys, THANK YOU all so very much for the help, quick response and correct info.... I was able to snag a beautiful Montreal home white ultrafil from the '93 season that I made into a #18 SAVARD with the 100yr patch covered with ultrafil and then the Cup Finals patch... Yes, I know, the crazed Hawks collector with a Habs jersey but Savard is one of my ALL TIME favorites and to have the jersey he wore when he was able to win a Cup is pretty special in my eyes...

Its my first ever Non Hawks jersey...

Is it a French 100-year patch, or English?