BreedStick

[Mail Day] Blackhawks 2019 Winter Classic Game Issued, Enjoy it Before I Strip It!

Just now, mfitz804 said:

EPS does not charge extra for Edge nameplates. 

My mistake then

Breedstick.... nice work on the strip job! I actually thought about reaching out to CSL to see if they're the ones that shorten the sleeves/length for Kane, but figured that'd be too much work.

It came out alright!  I have no interest in altering the jersey further.  It already has tightened wrist hems and I’m not financially ready to drop that kind of money on alterations when I wear a 46-50 myself haha.  It’ll be a closet queen. 

8 hours ago, vadarx said:

gonna need to shorten the sleeves if ya want it to be as close to what 88 wears on the ice as possible 😉

I, for one, have never needed my retail authentics (or stripped TI, which are essentially the same) to be that accurate. 

I like to wear mine, and I don’t understand the point of making up authentics to sit in the closet. But I guess some people are just into collecting that way. 

Also, insert your “Kane requires shortened length, that’s what she said” joke here. 

On 2/22/2019 at 7:58 AM, mfitz804 said:

I, for one, have never needed my retail authentics (or stripped TI, which are essentially the same) to be that accurate. 

I like to wear mine, and I don’t understand the point of making up authentics to sit in the closet. But I guess some people are just into collecting that way. 

Also, insert your “Kane requires shortened length, that’s what she said” joke here. 

nah, I hear ya. I haven't ever had the need to do that with a retail authentic or TI either. if I need it to be exactly exact, well that is what gameworns are for. I was just being a smart azz.... plus I left out needing to shorten the body as well...

it is a little disappointing though, I set you up for the tap in there and you blew it...

twss......?

1 hour ago, vadarx said:

it is a little disappointing though, I set you up for the tap in there and you blew it...

twss......?

I think I addressed it sufficiently. 

19 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I think I addressed it sufficiently. 

aye, you did.

I was demonstrating to the board the effect sleep deprivation has on reading comprehension.... 😖

*golf clap*

And curious, was there any dialogue about this piece either before or after you sent it in with CSL? 

I ask because I seem to only get one word responses to my emails.

Compared to other adidas gamers I have from other teams it seems to be the on-ice material, I’m not a material expert by any means

It depends who you communicate with at CSL, usually Tom is pretty open and friendly, definitely not one word answers from him!

That thing looks great. Probably the best jersey for the Hawks Adidas era. 

10 hours ago, DHD28 said:

What kinda material for the nameplate?

The MIC Adidas jerseys I've got from CSL all use the same jersey material for the name plate. Also never had issues communicating with Tom

The thing is, I don’t think it’s Tom who’s responding. I think it’s Ryan.