Top 5 jerseys

Zeshy25

12 hours ago, Patera said:

If you sell your Patera Jersey please reach out. I’m desperately trying to find one for my husband and then myself since we are also Patera’s. Gotta have it!

I'd sell it if I can buy another VGK home goalie jersey from the inaugural season (I only collect game worn and game issued jerseys). The cheapest one is a Oscar Dansk game issued playoff jersey on MeiGray, which will be 20% off in two months at MeiGray's Summer Sale. That Summer Sale price would be my selling price. 

24 minutes ago, BennGuin1491 said:

It was hard to pick just 5 lol but here's some of my favorites from the personal collection.

46235596884_4ef40e375d.jpg46235593004_23c01a6294.jpg

I think these Ducks Alternates were underrated. They aren't designed to be crazy looking or exciting (See the Lightning jersey above for that), just a classic, clean hockey jersey look. 

43 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I think these Ducks Alternates were underrated. They aren't designed to be crazy looking or exciting (See the Lightning jersey above for that), just a classic, clean hockey jersey look. 

Totally agree, has some nice touches like the felt crest and the eggplant color. Anything more would have been too overwhelming for the end of the "Mighty Ducks" era. 
46235595554_67fcfd0159_z.jpg

30 minutes ago, BennGuin1491 said:

Totally agree, has some nice touches like the felt crest and the eggplant color. Anything more would have been too overwhelming for the end of the "Mighty Ducks" era. 

Definitely, I always like a felt crest. I "felt" ripped off when the Devils played in the Stadium Series and they didn't have one. Though, I guess, that's more a Winter Classic thing anyway.

• 5 weeks later...

1.  The Chicago Blackhawks have the best looking jerseys in all of sports.

2. The St. Louis Cardinals with the chain stitched Birds on the Bat jerseys are amazing.

3.  The unchanged look of the New York Yankees jerseys are classic.

4.  The powered blue San Diego Chargers look great especially when paired with the throwback numbered helmets.

5.  The original San Jose Sharks jersey was the first jersey I ever owned.  A replica CCM picked up in ‘91 when I was 15.  I wore that jersey to ever game I went to for about 17 years until it wore out.  Then I found out about authentic jerseys when trying to replace it.  I’ve been hooked ever since.  😀

Honorable mention to the home town teams. The scarlet 49ers 80’s and current jerseys are great. I’m not sure why they went with cardinal red in the 2000s. I also love the blue Warriors jerseys with the bridge crest. The Adidas versions with the mesh numbers and sans advertisements in particular.