Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DJ Rhea

Well I'll Be f*****

Recommended Posts

Currently missing a jersey, came home for the first time in months, knows where it is, only one other place it can be, but I'll have to wait til Sunday. Even found jerseys I forgot I had owned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This might be the greatest thread name in IJ's history. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1e6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DJ Rhea said:

Currently missing a jersey, came home for the first time in months, knows where it is, only one other place it can be, but I'll have to wait til Sunday. Even found jerseys I forgot I had owned.

just be happy there wasn't a hobo or other dude sleeping in your bed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, tomtucker said:

just be happy there wasn't a hobo or other dude sleeping in your bed 

Assuming facts not in evidence...he said no such thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Assuming facts not in evidence...he said no such thing. 

you are right, there could be several hobos sleeping in his bed...... with his approval!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tomtucker said:

you are right, there could be several hobos sleeping in his bed...... with his approval!

I’d almost assume it’s true in this case. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I’d almost assume it’s true in this case. 

For sure, hobos got a nice layer of dirt on them so they sweat a lot and keep the room and bed temperature up.

Less money spent on heating = more money for jerseys  👍

Edited by tomtucker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/23/2019 at 10:38 AM, DJ Rhea said:

Even found jerseys I forgot I had owned.

#jerseyproblems #addiction #wehearya

On 4/23/2019 at 10:46 AM, Dr_Puck said:

This might be the greatest thread name in IJ's history. 

I wasn't sure whether to moderate or simply applaud

2v2EsfUooxZ1VfS.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, slimcutta said:

#jerseyproblems #addiction #wehearya

I wasn't sure whether to moderate or simply applaud

2v2EsfUooxZ1VfS.gif

Well I guess when in doubt...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well long story short the jersey missing is a Leafs TBTC. Only one place I think it can be, but I don't think it is there. I only wish it was hobos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, slimcutta said:

#jerseyproblems #addiction #wehearya

I wasn't sure whether to moderate or simply applaud

 

He's alive!! The GOAT is alive!!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Disaster averted, jersey found, lock and close thread, thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

f***** is also this years playoffs on NBC....... yeah, i am not watching that dallas stl series even though i was looking forward to it.

AJ Mleczko's high pitched  nasal voice is like an icepick jabbing in the ears. Can't these fools not understand that a female voice is so annoying in men's sports? :ha:she is just stating the obvious on each play anyway, there are two other commentators on the game that can do that as well....... why did NBC have to ride out on the last wave of meetoo, get the memo, the ship has sailed, you don't have to do this. why the F is there a woman commentating on men's sports, she can't play nhl hockey

Everytime i write a line about it on hfboards, people cry women hater... s*** man, my own sister hates her! guess there are no honest  men left to back me up, not on hockey forums that is, anyone agrees with me here 

Edited by tomtucker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, tomtucker said:

f***** is also this years playoffs on NBC....... yeah, i am not watching that dallas stl series even though i was looking forward to it.

AJ Mleczko's high pitched  nasal voice is like an icepick jabbing in the ears. Can't these fools not understand that a female voice is so annoying in men's sports? :ha:she is just stating the obvious on each play anyway, there are two other commentators on the game that can do that as well....... why did NBC have to ride out on the last wave of meetoo, get the memo, the ship has sailed, you don't have to do this. why the F is there a woman commentating on men's sports, she can't play nhl hockey

Everytime i write a line about it on hfboards, people cry women hater... s*** man, my own sister hates her! guess there are no honest  men left to back me up, not on hockey forums that is, anyone agrees with me here 

I don’t agree. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, tomtucker said:

anyone agrees with me here

giphy.gif

 

I don't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Out of all the things I worry about in life, the tone of the announcer’s voice in a hockey game isn’t one of them. I prefer they just be accurate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zooeyperry10 said:

Can't beat some casual sexism...

 

🙄

but there is it..... it's isn't sexism. High pitched female voice  yapping over a NHL game, it's simply  annyoing as fukk. Maybe it is because i am european, i know you guys over there have been beaten over the head  with the whole gurl power thing. 

Simply feels misplaced to me, and my sis as well  👂 🖕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah, see, that's not helping anyone...even if I did laugh a little

Troll the internet all you want...have an opinion and contribute here, but be respectful of others, pls

 

Edited by slimcutta
Tom's off his meds again : /

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, tomtucker said:

f***** is also this years playoffs on NBC....... yeah, i am not watching that dallas stl series even though i was looking forward to it.

AJ Mleczko's high pitched  nasal voice is like an icepick jabbing in the ears. Can't these fools not understand that a female voice is so annoying in men's sports? :ha:she is just stating the obvious on each play anyway, there are two other commentators on the game that can do that as well....... why did NBC have to ride out on the last wave of meetoo, get the memo, the ship has sailed, you don't have to do this. why the F is there a woman commentating on men's sports, she can't play nhl hockey

Everytime i write a line about it on hfboards, people cry women hater... s*** man, my own sister hates her! guess there are no honest  men left to back me up, not on hockey forums that is, anyone agrees with me here 

It’s better than having to listen to Jim Hughson and Craig Simpson spew garbage out of their mouthes for 3 hours every fücking Saturday night for the rest of our lives. They’re the worst!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tbf myself and Zoey are European too. As for female commentators and pundits, it is like anything, you'll get good ones and bad ones. Same as male. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't have a problem with someone having a preference when it comes to calling a game.

Don't know if i'm gonna get pasted for this but I really can't stand Doc Emrick.
Everything is knifed in or knifed out or knifed away - that guy drives me nuts.

And I know Eddie Olczyk is a Chicago kid and he has cancer (which I am sympathetic to) and yadda yadda yadda but I can't stand him either! Send him back to Pittsburgh

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, KB67 said:

It’s better than having to listen to Jim Hughson and Craig Simpson spew garbage out of their mouthes for 3 hours every fücking Saturday night for the rest of our lives. They’re the worst!!!

 

2 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

I don't have a problem with someone having a preference when it comes to calling a game.

Don't know if i'm gonna get pasted for this but I really can't stand Doc Emrick.
Everything is knifed in or knifed out or knifed away - that guy drives me nuts.

And I know Eddie Olczyk is a Chicago kid and he has cancer (which I am sympathetic to) and yadda yadda yadda but I can't stand him either! Send him back to Pittsburgh

 

agree, and pierre mcguire.... the guy that won't shut up. yelling till your ears bleed, like diarrhea of the mouth.

still, even though i received flak for saying it,  female voice in mens sports is the worst, very  off putting. studio and sideline is fine, but analyzing when you can't play in the league, no!  

there should be a no commentator, rink only sound option on TV, like there is on MLB.TV 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tom, it's one thing to have an opinion, it's another thing to troll people and post inciting messages, and while I don't necessarily agree with a lot of PC crap, I don't see much value in you stating things like " why the F is there a woman commentating on men's sports, she can't play nhl hockey "

what does that have to do with anything?

You can go troll the internet all you want, but, as much as I encourage differences of opinions and a little heat here and there, we've had several complaints and you're really not helping with your derogatory and often asinine comments.

I've given you a warning, and should you continue, you'll be banned...which you may or may not care about, but fair warning to all - trash talk all you want, have an opinion, etc. but keep it realistic and respectful, pls.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×