How to deal with stains on vintage jersey

I recently purchased a Ebbets Field Flannel NHL Heritage Boston Bruins Eddie Shore Jersey and it has a stain on the front. The jersey is a wool and it says it’s dry clean only, and I’m trying to figure out how to get rid of the stains without damaging. I talked to a few people and they haven’t been able to help, hopefully someone here can help or has been in a similar situation.

19 hours ago, Ajcoll9 said:

I recently purchased a Ebbets Field Flannel NHL Heritage Boston Bruins Eddie Shore Jersey and it has a stain on the front. The jersey is a wool and it says it’s dry clean only, and I’m trying to figure out how to get rid of the stains without damaging. I talked to a few people and they haven’t been able to help, hopefully someone here can help or has been in a similar situation.

If it says dry clean only...did you consider dry cleaning it?

25 minutes ago, Ajcoll9 said:

Sorry meant to include that it has been dry cleaned and it didn’t seem to help. That’s why I’m trying to see if anyone has any ideas to help

Did you specifically ask the dry cleaner to try to remove the spot? They may have a way of doing it beyond just the regular dry cleaning process. 

Other than that...I got nothing.