VAN Camo Jersey & Patches For Sale

Van67

EDIT: Horvat Camo warmup jersey added. Reebok Premier. Size XL. Asking $90 US OBO. Shipping within North America included. (Pic added of the logo. You can see some of the digital camo design through the white. Nature of the adhesive beast I suppose. The jersey was purchased as such.

Stumbled on some patches I forgot I had. Would love to offload them to some more gracious owners in exchange for some good old cash money (my cool way to say PayPal lol). 

I have 5 2011 Stanley Cup Final patches. (6 in the photo, one sold.) All were bought at retail. 4 patches had the hard plastic back removed (boiling water method) and 2 came with a soft plastic back that sewing machines have no problem with. (The 2 soft-backed patches are on the top left of the photos...one of these remain available.) I am asking $15 US each or 2 for $25. Shipping included.

As well, Montréal Canadiens 100th Patch with the All Star Game patch. They were bought at retail and both had the hard plastic back removed (boiling water method). I would think these would be sold as a pair. I am asking $25 US for the pair. If anyone just wants one, $15 US. Shipping included. 

Please send PM with any interest. 

ObWaQkD.jpg

b0OT5Ty.jpg

1B8mMYz.jpg

UECru7c.jpg

go1PE2c.jpg

fUROKJ7.jpg

fGoh7Cg.jpg

Edited by Van67

On 5/4/2019 at 12:10 AM, Van67 said:

You can see some of the digital camo design through the white. Nature of the adhesive beast I suppose. The jersey was purchased as such. 

Should anyone be put off by this, you shouldn’t be. I’ve owned two of the authentic on-ice digital camo jerseys and you could see the pattern through the white on both of them. This is not exclusive to Premiers and is, as Van67 notes, just the nature of the beast.