Adidas Adizero jerseys team logo size and Adidas button on hem question

Lightbringer

Question regarding the adidas adizero "authentics".

The first season the sizes 42, 44 and 46 had smaller team logos/crests than size 50 and bigger.  On the 3rd jerseys, do they also have smaller team logos for size 42, 44 and 46? And same question for new batches of home and away jerseys. 

Also during the first season all jerseys had an adidas button on the lower left hem of the front of the jersey.

From what I see from the 3rd jerseys this year, the button has been removed from at least the 3rd jerseys. Is that the case with "new batches" of home and away jerseys as well? . When Adidas produces new home and away jerseys, are the adidas button gone from them as well?

Thanks in advance for advice!

Edited by Lightbringer

I’m pretty sure the button is gone from all model jerseys produced this year.  Also, size 46 and larger jerseys now have full-sized crests.

On 5/9/2019 at 2:52 AM, LAK74 said:

I’m pretty sure the button is gone from all model jerseys produced this year.  Also, size 46 and larger jerseys now have full-sized crests.

Thank you. I am actually suprised Adidas made these adjustments, that means they are not completely ignorant. The logos were way too small for size 46 jerseys. I thought the 3rd jersey size 46 logos looked full size but were not 100% certain.