Sign in to follow this  
DJ Rhea

IIHF GB

Looking to potentially get a jersey, Kirk would be the name on the back, does anyone know where would be able to customise properly and sponsor badges too.

I'm fairly certain EPS can do USA jerseys, so perhaps they can do any team in the new IIHF materials?? As for sponsor patches, I'm also quite certain those go on game jerseys only. Of all my searching for any, I've come across one set of old Warsteiner patches from a user here, and they came off a game worn jersey. National federations also don't answer inquiries about them, at least in my experience. At best, you may be able to get a good reproduction somewhere.

Edited by Van67

Are they the on-ice jerseys? I'm not sure they are. They call them 'authentic' on the site but the sizes are all letters.

Oh, I guess I should have prefaced that by asking if you were looking here:

http://www.icehockeyuk.uk/index.php/ihuk/great-britain-mens-authentic-nike-jersey.html

Definitely no on-ice jerseys. The term "authentic" these days just means not fake in my opinion. As far as I know, Nike doesn't sell their on-ice quality jerseys at retail.

2 hours ago, Brilliant! said:

Are they the on-ice jerseys? I'm not sure they are. They call them 'authentic' on the site but the sizes are all letters.

Oh, I guess I should have prefaced that by asking if you were looking here:

http://www.icehockeyuk.uk/index.php/ihuk/great-britain-mens-authentic-nike-jersey.html

Wow. $220 CDN for a blank replica. Really taking advantage of the new British fans that want to get on the band wagon.

The stalwart GB fans won't buy it lol, never mind newcomers lol. I'm a sadact so I might! I'll reach out to EPS. I'm sure someone has had patches made before 

16 hours ago, Van67 said:

Definitely no on-ice jerseys. The term "authentic" these days just means not fake in my opinion. As far as I know, Nike doesn't sell their on-ice quality jerseys at retail.

Correct. Up until 2006, they did. Then they stopped selling everyone except Canada up until last year, at which point they stopped selling even Canada's jerseys.

I may be wrong about the exact years.

If you're ok with an expensive replica, odds are more will be produced now. (What a game!) Another year down the road, perhaps some game worns might hit the market. 

Gamers will be over £2000 I reckon.