Pics! Oilers Adidas Home: Indo Vs. Team Issued Comparison

StayFrosty

Thought this could be helpful. Sorry I don't take the best pics.

These pics do not do justice in showing the difference between the jerseys. And a lot of the difference is in the FEEL of the jersey, not in the look.

IMG-0367-2.jpg

IMG-0368-2.jpg

IMG-0369.jpg

IMG-0370-2.jpg

IMG-0371-2.jpg

IMG-0372.jpg

IMG-0373.jpg

IMG-0374.jpg

IMG-0375.jpg

IMG-0376.jpg

IMG-0377-2.jpg

Edited by StayFrosty

4 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

How is the size comparison between the MIC 58 and the Indo 60?

I think the 60 is a bit of a bigger fit, and is definitely a bit longer. But I'm a big guy, losing weight, but 280 lbs right now. For some reason I prefer the fit of the TI, especially the feel of it on my body. And I'm not just saying that because it's TI.

I forgot to say that the TI absolutely feels way more durable, like you could do more in it.

I just can't believe I now have an actual TI Darnell Nurse. Was pricey for me... $350 USD + Shipping, I'll never spend more than that on a jersey as long as the Canadian dollar stands where it is.

Mine is set #1, 2018-19. I guess Nurse was injured at the beginning of last season? I wasn't paying attention at that point.

And... LOL... last night this lady who I know mouthed me off and said I shouldn't turn the white TI that I stripped into a McDavid. She thinks I'll try selling it to pass it off as McDavid's actual TI jersey. Why would I do that when I've worn it? Sure it could get a big return even so, but I've removed the game worn tags from it!

2 hours ago, StayFrosty said:

I think the 60 is a bit of a bigger fit, and is definitely a bit longer. But I'm a big guy, losing weight, but 280 lbs right now. For some reason I prefer the fit of the TI, especially the feel of it on my body. And I'm not just saying that because it's TI.

I forgot to say that the TI absolutely feels way more durable, like you could do more in it.

I just can't believe I now have an actual TI Darnell Nurse. Was pricey for me... $350 USD + Shipping, I'll never spend more than that on a jersey as long as the Canadian dollar stands where it is.

Mine is set #1, 2018-19. I guess Nurse was injured at the beginning of last season? I wasn't paying attention at that point.

And... LOL... last night this lady who I know mouthed me off and said I shouldn't turn the white TI that I stripped into a McDavid. She thinks I'll try selling it to pass it off as McDavid's actual TI jersey. Why would I do that when I've worn it? Sure it could get a big return even so, but I've removed the game worn tags from it!

Thanks for the info. I owned an Indo for 3 minutes but didn’t measure it and didn’t have a MIC at the same time. At least not that I remember. 

46 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I mean really, it’s like they ask for it. 

I can't fault you on that one, It had to be done :thumbsup: