Chicago Wolves Jersey Colour

KB67

Hey guys. I’m wondering if anyone has any info on what colour exactly the dark jerseys are for the wolves. Would it fall under “Cardinal Red”? I’m ordering a kit for a cheap replica jersey I got off eBay, and want to be sure the name bar will match the colour of the jersey, and the seller is saying he uses a “Cardinal Red” Air Knit Name Bar for that kit. Anyone have any input that will help me?

A while back I was trying to find a plate for a jersey that was the same red as the Wild use. If memory serves, I learned it was called "Montreal red," despite not being the same red that, you know, Montreal uses.  I asked a couple customizers about it and they said they never trust the marketing name for a fabric color. 

So I guess my recommendation would be to neither purchase nor rule out a plate based on the marketing color name. If the seller knows what red the Wolves use, and would use a "Cardinal red" plate for it, hopefully you'll be ok.