Sign in to follow this  
mfitz804

Jersey Bargains from mfitz804

Some more Devils stuff nobody here wants available on eBay. 10% off all Buy It Now prices plus free shipping in the US for board members. 

eBay Link

Edited by mfitz804

Going to be posting a bunch of stuff in the upcoming days, all will be on the eBay link above with the same deal. Here's a list of what I have at the moment, along with IJ friendly pricing (at least 10% off eBay, includes U.S. shipping, and must pay F&F). Pictures and details available in the eBay link. 

1. SOLD

2.Devils Adidas MIC, White, 58G. Customized by EPS as Subban, because I like how the GC fits better than the player cut, so its a little bit of a foul. But its still a MIC. Was game issued and unworn, looks like new. Very (very) slight outline from prior numbers in a couple of places, hardly noticeable. $225.

3. Devils Reebok Edge 2.0, White, 58+G, customized by EPS as Brodeur. Also has the 2012 SCF patch.  Perfect condition. $190.

4. SOLD

5. 2000 All Star, North America team, blank, Size 56, brand new with tags. Perfect condition. $100.

6. Devils CCM Center Ice Practice Worn jersey, orange Ultrafil, size 56. Some minor abrasions on the elbows and a small patched slit on the back. $45. 

When I have more available I'll post another list like this. Thanks for looking!

Edited by mfitz804

7. Devils Reebok Edge 2.0, Red, 58+G, customized by EPS as Brodeur. Also has the 2012 SCF patch.  Perfect condition. $190.

8. SOLD

9. SOLD

Edited by mfitz804

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

7. Devils Reebok Edge 2.0, Red, 58+G, customized by EPS as Brodeur. Also has the 2012 SCF patch.  Perfect condition. $190.

8. Devils CCM Vintage, White, size 54, Daneyko #3. Few marks and pulls but nothing major. $325

9. Orlando Solar Bears IHL Bauer authentic, size 56. Not a Re-Issue, actual 90’s Vintage Ultrafil. $125. 

Are these prices in Canadian Dollars?

All prices are double for Canadians. 

;) 

10. Rare 1960 Reissue Team USA goalie cut added on eBay, check it out in the link. 

Edited by mfitz804

Edited by mfitz804

I had a deal in place on eBay for $400 shipped on the two Brodeur 2.0’s, but the buyer backed out. 

Take our the eBay fee and that’s $360 shipped for both. I’ll honor that deal here if anyone wants to save a couple bucks.