**Fake** 94 finals game jersey signed by Pavel Bure

Sasha104

sNvZiZM.jpgi9TWkZb.jpgx2sVddR.jpgMy hockey coach used to train with  Pavel Bure in CSKA Moscow. So after 94 finals Bure gifted him a signed game jersey. Autograph says "To Seryoga".

So my coach wants to sell it now, but can't find a buyer in Russia. Do you think it is possible to sell it internationally and how much can he got from it? Also does anybody know what proofs of authenticity are there on this jersey?

That's definitely not a 'game jersey'. It's a counterfeit jersey. I can't speak for the signature, but given the fact the jersey is fake, I would't put too much value in the signature, either.

21 minutes ago, perthisthereason said:

That's definitely not a 'game jersey'. It's a counterfeit jersey. I can't speak for the signature, but given the fact the jersey is fake, I would't put too much value in the signature, either.

Why do you think so? I'm not defending him, just trying to find out if he's lying or not. 

It is obvious to anyone with even a little experience in jersey collecting that the jersey is counterfeit.  The jersey materials are wrong, the fabric panels are put together incorrectly, all the patches are fake, and the lettering is the cheap type found on pretty much all Chinese-made fake jerseys.  I’m not saying that someone was lying about the signature, but for sure that is no game jersey.

2 hours ago, LAK74 said:

It is obvious to anyone with even a little experience in jersey collecting that the jersey is counterfeit.  The jersey materials are wrong, the fabric panels are put together incorrectly, all the patches are fake, and the lettering is the cheap type found on pretty much all Chinese-made fake jerseys.  I’m not saying that someone was lying about the signature, but for sure that is no game jersey.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by Devils4life

3 hours ago, Van67 said:

I hope to wake up in the morning to this thread deleted. This s*** has no place on this board.

Disagree, this is exactly the place. A place full of experts that can point out to people what is real and what is a scam. 

That jersey is a scam and nobody should buy it. 

12 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Disagree, this is exactly the place. A place full of experts that can point out to people what is real and what is a scam. 

That jersey is a scam and nobody should buy it. 

The story doesn't pass my smell test. If I felt this was a simple "trying to find out if he's lying" post, I would agree with you.

1 minute ago, Van67 said:

The story doesn't pass my smell test. If I felt this was a simple "trying to find out if he's lying" post, I would agree with you.

That’s true. I don’t buy any of the “I know a guy” stories, for the most part. 

13 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

That’s true. I don’t buy any of the “I know a guy” stories, for the most part. 

Well I understand you being suspicious, but firstly I'm not trying to sell it. Secondly I don't doubt origin of autograph because I know this man's hockey story. 

I don't know if it's just a Russian thing but even I have trained with an NHL player.

41 minutes ago, Sasha104 said:

Well I understand you being suspicious, but firstly I'm not trying to sell it. Secondly I don't doubt origin of autograph because I know this man's hockey story. 

I don't know if it's just a Russian thing but even I have trained with an NHL player.

I didn’t question the signature, I have no idea if the signature is accurate. I do know, however, that is a fake jersey.

And, I didn’t say you were trying to sell it, I’m actually the guy that says it does belong here. You obviously don’t know what it is, posting it here to find out what it is is the right thing to do.

As far as your training story, maybe it is a Russian thing, I have no idea. What I do know is, usually when someone has a fake jersey they are trying to pass off as an original, they always know a guy, usually someone in the locker room, as part of their story.

• 1 month later...
On 12/2/2019 at 3:07 AM, FOOTCAKE said:

yikes...talk about fugazi...

lolololol