Shipped Jersey to M&N

DMadole

I sold a Mitchell & Ness Gretzky Kings jersey to a guy, and it was shipped to the M&N store in Philadelphia.  

A company like that wouldn't let employees use the store for their personal mail, right?

Mitchell & Ness isn't in the pre-owned market are they?

8 hours ago, DMadole said:

I sold a Mitchell & Ness Gretzky Kings jersey to a guy, and it was shipped to the M&N store in Philadelphia.  

A company like that wouldn't let employees use the store for their personal mail, right?

Mitchell & Ness isn't in the pre-owned market are they?

Probably not a regular employee, but if there’s management there they might. 

I’ve never heard of them selling pre-owned jerseys. Honestly I never hear anything about them at all. 

M&N doesn't sell hockey jerseys anymore, so it could very well be one of their employees.  I have stuff shipped to work all the time. 

They don't sell used merchandise in that store, to my knowledge. 

7 hours ago, jsh139 said:

M&N doesn't sell hockey jerseys anymore

That’s good because they never figured out how to make them the right length. 

I have visited that store in philly twice; once in 2010 and another time in around 2015/2016ish.

The store is pretty cool and nice, but I did notice between the times I visited that the amount of hockey-related items have declined.

6 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

I have visited that store in philly twice; once in 2010 and another time in around 2015/2016ish.

The store is pretty cool and nice, but I did notice between the times I visited that the amount of hockey-related items have declined.

They lost their contract with the NHL a couple years ago.  They aren't even allowed to sell hockey jerseys anymore.  I wonder what they did with all their old stock.  Not that it was very good.  Pretty sure most of what they sold was made overseas.  The quality is not what it once was.