Jump to content
DMadole

Shipped Jersey to M&N

Recommended Posts

I sold a Mitchell & Ness Gretzky Kings jersey to a guy, and it was shipped to the M&N store in Philadelphia.  

A company like that wouldn't let employees use the store for their personal mail, right?

Mitchell & Ness isn't in the pre-owned market are they?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DMadole said:

I sold a Mitchell & Ness Gretzky Kings jersey to a guy, and it was shipped to the M&N store in Philadelphia.  

A company like that wouldn't let employees use the store for their personal mail, right?

Mitchell & Ness isn't in the pre-owned market are they?

Probably not a regular employee, but if there’s management there they might. 

I’ve never heard of them selling pre-owned jerseys. Honestly I never hear anything about them at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

M&N doesn't sell hockey jerseys anymore, so it could very well be one of their employees.  I have stuff shipped to work all the time. 

They don't sell used merchandise in that store, to my knowledge. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, jsh139 said:

M&N doesn't sell hockey jerseys anymore

That’s good because they never figured out how to make them the right length. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

That’s good because they never figured out how to make them the right length. 

Or use a proper fight strap. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have visited that store in philly twice; once in 2010 and another time in around 2015/2016ish.

The store is pretty cool and nice, but I did notice between the times I visited that the amount of hockey-related items have declined.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

I have visited that store in philly twice; once in 2010 and another time in around 2015/2016ish.

The store is pretty cool and nice, but I did notice between the times I visited that the amount of hockey-related items have declined.

They lost their contract with the NHL a couple years ago.  They aren't even allowed to sell hockey jerseys anymore.  I wonder what they did with all their old stock.  Not that it was very good.  Pretty sure most of what they sold was made overseas.  The quality is not what it once was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...