Things your wife/girlfriend/whatever says

mfitz804

Upon seeing my 2000 World Sll Star jersey hanging up after washing:

”Is that a hockey jersey with a collar? Is that like a hockey jersey for formal occasions?”

She funny. 

Mine just says, “You haven’t bought new clothes in years but you’ll buy Flyers jerseys constantly”. 

I mean, she’s not wrong. I have enough clothes 🤷‍♂️

Edited by jsh139

This is what my kitchen table currently looks like. My wife thinks I don’t need more than a couple Canucks jerseys.....I tell her otherwise.

Current Situation

I've brought my girlfriend up to speed on the MIC lingo. Retail stuff just isn't the same anymore. She supports it.

Probably the one quote is "don't you have enough Leafs already? Maybe mix things up?"

4 minutes ago, Phil the Thrill said:

I've brought my girlfriend up to speed on the MIC lingo. Retail stuff just isn't the same anymore. She supports it.

Probably the one quote is "don't you have enough Leafs already? Maybe mix things up?"

She’s encouraging “mixing things up”? You my friend have a winner!!  

“I haven’t seen you buy a jersey in a while.  Maybe you should buy one.”

Coincidentally bought a MIC St Pats.  Opened it up.

”That’s ugly, I don’t like that one.”

AND after seeing the back

”Who the hell is that guy?  Isn’t that one of the guys you yell at the tv at because they suck?”

Yes, yes it was.

Lol I have been told my St. Pats suck.

“they never wear green. Thats just weird”

The other one that gets roasted is the AreTnas. Either the T gets emphasized in the pronunciation or “what an original team name. Its literally named after where you play.” 

7 minutes ago, Phil the Thrill said:

Lol I have been told my St. Pats suck.

“they never wear green. Thats just weird”

The other one that gets roasted is the AreTnas. Either the T gets emphasized in the pronunciation or “what an original team name. Its literally named after where you play.” 

I happen to agree. It’s like your favorite baseball team being the Cleveland Stadiums. 

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I happen to agree. It’s like your favorite baseball team being the Cleveland Stadiums. 

If it was named that it would have to smell like urine. Now it's a reef in Lake Erie. I wouldn't dare eat a fish that swam through that.

On 12/24/2019 at 5:53 PM, TMLFAN said:

“I haven’t seen you buy a jersey in a while.  Maybe you should buy one.”

Coincidentally bought a MIC St Pats.  Opened it up.

”That’s ugly, I don’t like that one.”

AND after seeing the back

”Who the hell is that guy?  Isn’t that one of the guys you yell at the tv at because they suck?”

Yes, yes it was.

Who was it?

2 hours ago, DJ Rhea said:

Watched him play a KHL game the other day, gave away the puck for the only goal of the game. Why we f***** around with him when we had Holl in the Marlies, I don't know.

Because Babcock was a s*** head who needed to be fired after they blew the series last April.

Does it have blood on it? Yup that’s blood. Or so where is my jersey? So now I usually buy 2 one retail one game worn