The NHL/Adidas proudly presents the 2020 Allstar Game jerseys - do you like them?

Lightbringer

2020 All-star jerseys - approval rate!  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the 2020 All-star jerseys?

• Great
    • OK
    • Bad
    • Hideous

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, NYIJM29 said:

They are ok. Better than the last year.

Definitely disagree on that point. 

15 minutes ago, LondonGardens said:

No. Stupid. NHL trying too hard.  Just wear the actual team jerseys during the game.  Do these ones save the planet like last year's woke joke?

That is kind of ironic.  Know what would save the planet more?  Not producing extra jerseys.  🤣

Overall?  Dumb.  But of the bunch, Leafs, Wings, Caps & Rags all look pretty decent.  Black ones I hate entirely.  I might dig the Pens if the logo wasn't all yellow; maybe if it were black.  The white ones specifically I kind of actually like with the gray stripes - looks a bit like a thermal sweater.  But the logos are so hit or miss that I can't get fully on board.  I'd never buy one, but seeing them for the games might possibly be interesting for particular players based on what teams they are on as mentioned above.

Edited by blurryhaze

5 hours ago, asherisloud said:

Why do teams have both white and dark and why are they only selling dark for some and white for others?

There are three games with the winners of the first two playing in the final. One team might need to change. 

As for the jerseys themselves, the design is disgusting, and what the f*** happened to the NHL logo on the All Star jerseys!? 

24 minutes ago, Van67 said:

As for the jerseys themselves, the design is disgusting, and what the f*** happened to the NHL logo on the All Star jerseys!? 

ASG should be played outdoors, and one team wears their team’s home (add an ASG patch), the other wears their team’s road. Like pond hockey as a kid. 

Meh.  Not great but not terrible.  Still better than the motocross and neon designs of the past decade.

3 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

Meh.  Not great but not terrible.  Still better than the motocross and neon designs of the past decade.

I dunno man. The last two years are almost making me remember the neon and motocross jerseys fondly.

And I can't decide if that MCR pic makes me feel with-it, or old. I'm gonna go with old.

14 minutes ago, furiousd said:

I dunno man. The last two years are almost making me remember the neon and motocross jerseys fondly.

At least they looked like hockey jerseys. 

The different colored logos are what makes them especially bad. Make them all the same color so as least they go together. Either way, not a fan. Shame they didn't go with the throwback warmups that were worn a few weeks ago (missed out on the close of the auction for them). Those looked awesome!! 

https://www.nhl.com/sabres/photos/2020-skills-challenge-photo-gallery/g-313510108/p-313510126

I was just in the NHL store on 6th ave in NYC a few minutes ago.  For some reason, mixed in with the Adidias Indo's, they have MIC Adidias mixed in for both St Louis and Boston.

Oddly enough, they were the same price ($199.99) as the Indo Adidas.  So, if you're a Bruins or Blues fan, and in the area, head over!

IMG_1998.jpg

29 minutes ago, zpalffy said:

I was just in the NHL store on 6th ave in NYC a few minutes ago.  For some reason, mixed in with the Adidias Indo's, they have MIC Adidias mixed in for both St Louis and Boston.

Oddly enough, they were the same price ($199.99) as the Indo Adidas.  So, if you're a Bruins or Blues fan, and in the area, head over!

IMG_1998.jpg

Thanks for the tip, I found a rangers MIC too.