Jump to content
Lightbringer

The NHL/Adidas proudly presents the 2020 Allstar Game jerseys - do you like them?

2020 All-star jerseys - approval rate!  

31 members have voted

  1. 1. What do you think of the 2020 All-star jerseys?

    • Great
      0
    • OK
      7
    • Bad
      10
    • Hideous
      15


Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, asherisloud said:

Thanks for the tip, I found a rangers MIC too.

They didn't have any Islanders, but the sales guy said they'd probably get them (and some other teams) in soon.  They were pretty clueless on Indo vs MIC, so I don't know if that means MIC for other teams or not...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, zpalffy said:

They didn't have any Islanders, but the sales guy said they'd probably get them (and some other teams) in soon.  They were pretty clueless on Indo vs MIC, so I don't know if that means MIC for other teams or not...

I'm sure you could add a finders fee and take orders from us here on the board.

If you come across a size 56 Blackhawks MIC please shoot me a PM :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

I'm sure you could add a finders fee and take orders from us here on the board.

If you come across a size 56 Blackhawks MIC please shoot me a PM :D

And me as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In for a white Rangers MIC in anything with normal size crest. Not sure if Adidas is still doing the smaller crests on the size 46 and below.

Heading through the city tonight. May try to stop and check myself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t even like them, but still want them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I don’t even like them, but still want them. 

It's odd, I have a bunch of stuff I never liked *but had to have.

The 2017-19 collar on the Hawks jerseys looked really dumb, but now that I have one I want more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Called the NHL store yesterday. Had some gray Bruins and Devils MIC in sizes 50, 52, 54. 

 

Haven’t received any white all-star jerseys and don’t expect to before the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zeshy25 said:

Called the NHL store yesterday. Had some gray Bruins and Devils MIC in sizes 50, 52, 54. 

 

Haven’t received any white all-star jerseys and don’t expect to before the game. 

MIC in a size 50?

It's happening people.  Won't be too much longer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, asherisloud said:

Eh....

49401146268_6414a6168f_o.jpg

I thought you got an MiC Rangers ASG jersey?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KB67 said:

I thought you got an MiC Rangers ASG jersey?

I did, it's currently being lettered.  I ordered this on NHL.com before the MIC at the NHL Store.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got a Kings ASG online through the NHL Shop, and to my surprise, it’s MiC!  No fight strap or double elbows, though. 🤔  Also, it’s the smallest size 50 I’ve ever seen- it has the width of a 46.  I just don’t understand what the hell is going on with these ASG jerseys...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

I just got a Kings ASG online through the NHL Shop, and to my surprise, it’s MiC!  No fight strap or double elbows, though. 🤔  Also, it’s the smallest size 50 I’ve ever seen- it has the width of a 46.  I just don’t understand what the hell is going on with these ASG jerseys...

Do you have a picture of the tag which would display the product number? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KB67 said:

Do you have a picture of the tag which would display the product number? 

ASG tag

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does an ASG jersey really need double elbows or a fight strap though? The ASG isn't a grueller is it. Just a bit of pond hockey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I give it ten years and fight straps will be a thing of the past anyways.

Fighting will likely be completely gone by then, so what will be the point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DJ Rhea said:

Does an ASG jersey really need double elbows or a fight strap though? The ASG isn't a grueller is it. Just a bit of pond hockey.

For me, it’s just a question of authenticity.  If after the game I find out that the player jerseys have them, along with the double elbows, then I’ll be disappointed that once again, we are given something that isn’t on-ice accurate.  I can live without them if the player jerseys don’t have them either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is understandable. We'll see at the end of the month!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2020 at 1:01 AM, LAK74 said:

ASG tag

 

You going to order a Kings SS jersey to see if you end up getting an MIC in one of those as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone already ordered one from Shop NHL and got an Indo.  I’m not holding out much hope of getting an MiC SS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At the shop at fan fair they did have MIC mixed with the others in mainly Devils, Bruins and Capitals Already lettered no blanks. They indeed didn’t have fight straps, but the crap Indo’s did. I didn’t have time to check at the team store inside Enterprise if they had any, but I will tonight. Unfortunately for me I doubt there will be any Blues left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, zilch said:

At the shop at fan fair they did have MIC mixed with the others in mainly Devils, Bruins and Capitals Already lettered no blanks. They indeed didn’t have fight straps, but the crap Indo’s did. I didn’t have time to check at the team store inside Enterprise if they had any, but I will tonight. Unfortunately for me I doubt there will be any Blues left.

When you go again tonight, can you please let me know if they have any MIC Canucks ASG jerseys, and if they do, would you be able to broker a size 56 for me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How come I have a feeling these all-star jerseys are going to screw with what people think MiC mean.  These all-star jerseys that are made in Canada are obviously not what they wear on the ice.  My guess is they were pinched with time and had to throw some together at their Canada plant to meet demand.  They didn't bother to put fight straps in and no double elbows.  It is basically a replica jersey, but since it says "Made in Canada" everyone is freaking out, like they are better than the Indo's.  These are NOT on ice authentic jerseys!!!  It's like when people call 90's replica jerseys MiC jerseys because they were manufactured in Canada...they are still replica jerseys!

Edit: I will eat crow if I am wrong on this...I just doubt.

Edited by spudrock512

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, zilch said:

I will definitely check... white or graphite?

Both if they have, or either one. Doesn’t matter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...