Brilliant edit: Don't do that. You've been warned.

Maybe someone could explain to me what I did to have the content of my posted edited/deleted without my consent. As far as I can tell I followed the terms and conditions/guidelines of a sales thread completely.. 

You resurrected and replied to a ton of dead threads just to jack up your post total to 25 so you could “qualify” for a sale thread.

Wow.. Didn’t realize that was against the rules. Certainly wasn’t my intent. Those threads were simply ones I felt compelled to post on. 

A lot of rules on these boards.. So what am I allowed to do now exactly? Because I would like to post a sales thread and offer the jerseys I am looking to clear out of my collection. And since this is a hockey jersey forum. Thought that this was my best bet. But yea, easier said than done apparently. 

54 minutes ago, LIBlackhawk said:

Wow.. Didn’t realize that was against the rules. Certainly wasn’t my intent. Those threads were simply ones I felt compelled to post on. 

A lot of rules on these boards.. So what am I allowed to do now exactly? Because I would like to post a sales thread and offer the jerseys I am looking to clear out of my collection. And since this is a hockey jersey forum. Thought that this was my best bet. But yea, easier said than done apparently. 

I was a little confused when I joined.

The rules are to protect everyone

This forum is a great place to network but that doesn't just include selling stuff.
It's a place where fellow collectors can share information and.... yes, eventually buy / sell / trade but in order to be a part of the community you should contribute.
Contribute as in: helping answer questions, show off your collection, just look through all the threads and see where everyone contributes.
This let's all know you are serious and not some sort of scam artist. We've had a few of those.

If you are just looking to sell some stuff there are a lot of places you can list them, eBay, Facebook sites, esty, Reddit and so on.
This board is a LOT more than that.

If you have to go back FIVE years to find something worth commenting on...

I feel like maybe he’s getting piled on a bit. A couple threads were from way back, but he also had a bunch of participation in some current threads. 

Not saying that’s the right thing to do, but it wasn’t as bad as some who have come here and done that. 

2v2HHCCpoxZ1VfS.jpg

Oh wait, Bob already nailed it...no need to get your panties in a twist LiHawkDude - if you're only looking to sell, then the rules have served their purpose.

If you're looking to join and contribute to a good jersey collecting community, then join-in and contribute, and then you can sell all you like :D