News and Rumors

ZoomZoom18

I think the move by the Ducks is a good one. All they gave up was a 2009 2nd rounder.

As for the Marleau rumor, there have been on and off rumors involving Marleau for a few months now, and I don't think he will be leaving any time soon.

I think the move by the Ducks is a good one. All they gave up was a 2009 2nd rounder.

As for the Marleau rumor, there have been on and off rumors involving Marleau for a few months now, and I don't think he will be leaving any time soon.

Agreed, if he hasn't been moved yet, he probably won't be until the trade deadline at this point.

I don't know too much about Sutherby, other than he was a high draft pick of the Capitals. I saw today where the Ducks resigned Getzlaf for another 5 years, $26 mill. They are going to be a scary team for the next few years once they get the situation with Niedermayer and Selanne figured out and rebound from their Cup hangover.

• 1 month later...

Not really news and definitely not a rumor, just pretty much an interesting stat. (But only an interesting stat because of who it is)

Miroslav Satan scored a goal Friday and with that goal it gives him 666 points for his career.