EPS Spring Sale is On

SnakeOiler12

Here's some good news amidst the freeze -- Per the EPS Facebook page, their Spring Sale is now ON! Here are the terms and conditions: 

Surprise! The Spring Sale is on! Use this code when sending in your order for 15% off: FB15Spring. Code must be on your order when it is sent to us, no exceptions. Not included in this sale: patch application, stripping of any type, names or nameplates only. You can still send in those jerseys but the discount is not applied to those items. We cannot back date the sale to orders that are already here. Everything else is fair game, including mesh and perforated numbers! Packages must be postmarked by 4/20 and limit one coupon per customer.

Wow I totally dropped the ball on this. Definitely sent in about 4 that should have waited. 

Oh well.

I wondered if the coronavirus shut downs were going to spark this.  Great news.

I saw the "must be postmarked by 4/20" in SnakeOiler's message, converted that to March 20 in my head, and thought, , I've got to get on it by Friday!   I'm an idiot, we've got plenty of time.

25 minutes ago, SnakeOiler12 said:

A small dose of good news for sure. I've lost track of what NHL teams EPS is officially doing these days -- Capitals, Golden Knights, Devils, who else? 

EPS no longer does the Devils, Philly Express does. 

1 hour ago, SnakeOiler12 said:

A small dose of good news for sure. I've lost track of what NHL teams EPS is officially doing these days -- Capitals, Golden Knights, Devils, who else? 

In addition, Carolina, Florida, Minnesota, Nashville, and possibly Buffalo.

The good news I was waiting for! 
This is the year I send all those jerseys I’ve been holding onto. Figuring about 8 total. 
what’s the typical turnaround time on the spring sales? More curious than anything. 

11 minutes ago, Zeshy25 said:

The good news I was waiting for! 
This is the year I send all those jerseys I’ve been holding onto. Figuring about 8 total. 
what’s the typical turnaround time on the spring sales? More curious than anything. 

Usually it’s about the same as their normal wait. 6-8 weeks for teams they currently do, 8-12 for teams they don’t, and add up to 3 weeks if they get really busy. 

Since Illinois is now on lockdown, will EPS even be operating, I wonder.

3 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

Since Illinois is now on lockdown, will EPS even be operating, I wonder.

We are on lockdown but essential operations are still open.
Nothing is being enforced. They're just asking us to stay home. 

I kinda was looking forward to staying home for 2 weeks until I was told my line of work is essential. (dang)  

As far as EPS being open... depends on if they want to be. Nobody's gonna stop them. 

2 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

We are on lockdown but essential operations are still open.
Nothing is being enforced. They're just asking us to stay home. 

I kinda was looking forward to staying home for 2 weeks until I was told my line of work is essential. (dang)  

As far as EPS being open... depends on if they want to be. Nobody's gonna stop them. 

A jersey customizer HAS to be an essential service, no???

;) 

I literally just came back from Stitches and they are unfortunately being forced by NY State to close until Cuomo's executive order is lifted. NY mandates that all non-essential businesses needs to be closed by tomorrow at 8 PM.  They will re-open as soon as they are legally allowed to open. 

7 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Usually it’s about the same as their normal wait. 6-8 weeks for teams they currently do, 8-12 for teams they don’t, and add up to 3 weeks if they get really busy. 

Maybe quicker turnaround since they wont be busy doing jerseys for pro teams. A guy can dream

2 hours ago, Zeshy25 said:

Maybe quicker turnaround since they wont be busy doing jerseys for pro teams. A guy can dream

The reason they have a Spring sale is because it’s their slowest time anyway. I assume it’s wedged in right before they start doing playoff sets ordinarily.

But yeah, I would think that is a possibility this time around. 

5 hours ago, Zeshy25 said:

Hope so.  I'm 15 weeks on an order of 8 jerseys.  Granted, I send in random ECHL and other minors stuff,  plus a Capitals jersey which they could do in their sleep.  Sending 9 in for the sale in the next few weeks.  Hoping to see something soon.

Edited by LetsGoCaps
Accuracy

Update Saturday 3/21 -- I had a DM conversation with EPS today and they are in fact shut down presently due to the Illinois state lockdown, but they are hoping to be cleared to return circa April 7th. He said we can still send in jerseys now or after that and be eligible for the sale discount. 

41 minutes ago, SnakeOiler12 said:

Update Saturday 3/21 -- I had a DM conversation with EPS today and they are in fact shut down presently due to the Illinois state lockdown, but they are hoping to be cleared to return circa April 7th. He said we can still send in jerseys now or after that and be eligible for the sale discount. 

Thanks for the update!

10 hours ago, SnakeOiler12 said:

Curious question: does anyone know if they still customize the Toledo Walleyes team jerseys?

12 hours ago, SnakeOiler12 said:

Do we know if anyone is there to accept packages?  Don't want them to just sit on the doorstep or be returned.

1 hour ago, LetsGoCaps said:

Do we know if anyone is there to accept packages?  Don't want them to just sit on the doorstep or be returned.

I asked that as well, and he said he understands that UPS & Fedex will hold packages for them while they are mandatorily closed. If you are concerned about your jerseys sitting in a Fedex or UPS building, the safest thing is to wait till after April 7th and see where things are and with still time remaining before the sale offer is slated to expire. He stressed that things are very "fluid" right now with the statewide shut down, so there's a good chance the offer period could get extended if they remain closed beyond the 7th or the 20th. 

6 hours ago, SnakeOiler12 said:

I asked that as well, and he said he understands that UPS & Fedex will hold packages for them while they are mandatorily closed. If you are concerned about your jerseys sitting in a Fedex or UPS building, the safest thing is to wait till after April 7th and see where things are and with still time remaining before the sale offer is slated to expire. He stressed that things are very "fluid" right now with the statewide shut down, so there's a good chance the offer period could get extended if they remain closed beyond the 7th or the 20th. 

Thanks.  I think I'll hold onto them until things are more firm.