My-Gray eBay auction

NorCalFlamesRangers

Has anyone bought the team issue jerseys from MeiGrey on eBay? Being that it’s MeiGrey, I’m sure they’re legit, but I just wanted to make sure! Thanks in advance.

I’ve bought a few.  Perfectly legit.

At least a half dozen over the years. They’re good. It does take them an extra day or two to ship sometimes as compared to buying through their website. 

Thanks for the replies! I’m glad I found them, I tried to get one from JB, but that was...........well, unsuccessful. 

I’d say all things being equal, JB will send you a nameplate with the jersey if requested, where I don’t think Meigray would. But if you don’t need a nameplate then it doesn’t matter. 

48 minutes ago, Schlepprock32 said:

I’d say all things being equal, JB will send you a nameplate with the jersey if requested, where I don’t think Meigray would. But if you don’t need a nameplate then it doesn’t matter. 

Especially with regard to blank Reebok jerseys, all things are NOT equal, as JB is still charging more than double what MeiGray is. 

Of course, their stock is limited to the teams they have in their program. 

It’s a Bruins jersey, I’m going to send it to their team customizer for name and number, hopefully they’ll have a nameplate.

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Especially with regard to blank Reebok jerseys, all things are NOT equal, as JB is still charging more than double what MeiGray is. 

Of course, their stock is limited to the teams they have in their program. 

You're right.  Just from memory  I thought a couple of their Bruins jerseys were priced around the same though.  

Edited by Schlepprock32

49 minutes ago, NorCalFlamesRangers said:

It’s a Bruins jersey, I’m going to send it to their team customizer for name and number, hopefully they’ll have a nameplate.

If they don’t I’m sure you can find a plate. Assuming it’s Edge, there are plenty of white or black edge plates around. 

58 minutes ago, NorCalFlamesRangers said:

The worst company you could ever deal with is Custom Crafted. If exact customization is that important to you, you are better off buying a cheap gamer than dealing with them. Do yourself a huge favor and do a search for them on this forum before even attempting to contact them. 
As for a quick reference, this was just posted a week or two ago:

Edited by thebiggoalie

1 hour ago, jsh139 said:

If they don’t I’m sure you can find a plate. Assuming it’s Edge, there are plenty of white or black edge plates around. 

Where?  Tell me!

2 hours ago, jsh139 said:

I can’t remember the last time CC even used Edge plates.  Even way back in the vector days, there were examples of airknit plates on Bruins gamers.  CC doesn’t seem to use Adidas material on the current gamers either.  They don’t seem to care about matching materials, haha.

Just won a Travis Boyd from an action via the Meigray Ebay a few minutes ago.

Edited by 1290ArtVandelay5274

3 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

The worst company you could ever deal with is Custom Crafted. If exact customization is that important to you, you are better off buying a cheap gamer than dealing with them. Do yourself a huge favor and do a search for them on this forum before even attempting to contact them. 
As for a quick reference, this was just posted a week or two ago:

Glad I mentioned it, thank you! As long as it’s done right, and everything is lined up correctly, that’s fine with me. It’s going to be an Iginla jersey, so I need the 90th anniversary patch also. Who would you recommend for the customization? Someone else mentioned Keeners.

2 hours ago, LAK74 said:

I can’t remember the last time CC even used Edge plates.  Even way back in the vector days, there were examples of airknit plates on Bruins gamers.  CC doesn’t seem to use Adidas material on the current gamers either.  They don’t seem to care about matching materials, haha.

And that's probably fine with Jacobs. I'm betting that the matching plates means a higher cost and we all know that higher costs are to Jeremy Jacobs what garlic is to vampires.

3 hours ago, 1290ArtVandelay5274 said:

uston a Travis Boyd from an action via the Meigray Ebay a few minutes ago.

What's a "uston"?  I hope you won it!?!

10 hours ago, LetsGoCaps said:

What's a "uston"?  I hope you won it!?!

Just won. Typed too fast haha

Edited by 1290ArtVandelay5274

52 minutes ago, 1290ArtVandelay5274 said:

Just won. Typed *to* fast haha

*too

Must have typed too fast again. 

57 minutes ago, 1290ArtVandelay5274 said:

Yep

If it makes you feel better, my OCD has been killing me while “Meigray” has been misspelled in this thread title this whole time. 

22 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

If it makes you feel better, my OCD has been killing me while “Meigray” has been misspelled in this thread title this whole time. 

I didn't even notice that lol.

I have to admit, I twitch every time I hear someone pronounce their name as "Me-Gray"

19 hours ago, TMLFAN said:

Where?  Tell me!

I guess I mean just in general?  I feel like I see people getting edge plates all the time?  Are they that scarce?