My-Gray eBay auction

NorCalFlamesRangers

4 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

If it makes you feel better, my OCD has been killing me while “Meigray” has been misspelled in this thread title this whole time. 

No worse than "It is good or not?"  It's "IS IT GOOD".  "It Is good?" just sounds really weird.

Also, "Customization Laugher".  So, it's a person that laughs at customizations?  Who is this mysterious laugher?

14 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

No worse than "It is good or not?"  It's "IS IT GOOD".  "It Is good?" just sounds really weird.

Also, "Customization Laugher".  So, it's a person that laughs at customizations?  Who is this mysterious laugher?

The title of the “good or not” thread has been bothering the $hit out of me since it started. 

3 hours ago, jsh139 said:

I guess I mean just in general?  I feel like I see people getting edge plates all the time?  Are they that scarce?

I have a tree in my yard. 

23 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

The title of the “good or not” thread has been bothering the $hit out of me since it started. 

Can't we change the thread titles?  Where the mods at?

20 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

"...have the boarish manners of a Yaley."?

I couldn't get past the eighteen hours of effing ads so I gave up.

I’ll try this again: 

On 4/27/2020 at 8:32 AM, thebiggoalie said:

If it makes you feel better, my OCD has been killing me while “Meigray” has been misspelled in this thread title this whole time. 

, I just noticed that, is there any way to edit it? Spell check must’ve got me, and I wasn’t paying attention.

• 5 months later...

Didn't want to create a new thread, but did anyone partake in the Meigray Devils grab bag they posted on Friday?  It sold out in a few hours.

I was tempted, but decided not to as I didn't like my odds.  I would have been happy with about 7 of the 30 jerseys they posted.

I didn’t, but that shouldn’t surprise anyone as I don’t go after game worns. But mostly, I don’t have a tolerance for gambling and the odds of spending $400 and getting a $250 jersey we’re too high. 

15 hours ago, jsh139 said:

I didn’t. They have a Flyers one, too. Just seems too much of a risk of getting a scrub jersey. 

And here I thought they only did grab bags for trash teams.  At least that is the message that was coming from the Flyers game worn group over the weekend;)

8 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

And here I thought they only did grab bags for trash teams.  At least that is the message that was coming from the Flyers game worn group over the weekend;)

😂 wasn’t me who said that!!

• 2 weeks later...

Just got an email about a Caps grab bag.  Grand prize is an Ovi gamer.

1 in 50 chance, tho. I liked the 1/30 odds of getting a Giroux or Hart more. 

But I didn’t and won’t buy either so it really doesn’t matter what I think 😊

Edited by jsh139