Remparts

Mach_9

Anyone know where to get Remparts jerseys, besides the Remparts page? It might be fun to pick up a Gagne Remparts jersey, since he was drafted from them. I also like this kid Josh Hennessey, who the Sens picked up in the Havlat deal. The Remparts just have a nice sweater - I like the light one better than the red - and it's something I might consider in the future.

What are some of your favorite jerseys from the Q? And other junior teams?

I like the Frontenacs and 67's sweaters quite a bit. London's sweaters are pretty nice and I like the Pete's colors.

Anyone know where to get Remparts jerseys, besides the Remparts page? It might be fun to pick up a Gagne Remparts jersey, since he was drafted from them. I also like this kid Josh Hennessey, who the Sens picked up in the Havlat deal. The Remparts just have a nice sweater - I like the light one better than the red - and it's something I might consider in the future.

I like the Frontenacs and 67's sweaters quite a bit. London's sweaters are pretty nice and I like the Pete's colors.

We had Remparts jerseys on the site for a while. If you ever decide you want to get one, we can probably track one down for you.

We had Remparts jerseys on the site for a while. If you ever decide you want to get one, we can probably track one down for you.

Sounds good. My want list is growing much faster than I'm able to accomodate for, but joining these forums and talking about jerseys all the time now has me thinking about them much more than I used to. I think that must have been the strategy behind starting these things...

Any personal favorites in the minors for you wolf?

Sounds good. My want list is growing much faster than I'm able to accomodate for, but joining these forums and talking about jerseys all the time now has me thinking about them much more than I used to. I think that must have been the strategy behind starting these things...

Any personal favorites in the minors for you wolf?

hahaha... it's all part of our evil plan to rule the jersey world.... moohaha!

One thing I am really not up on is the minors. Only when I start looking through the jersey catalogs do I start to remember and recognize the various minor league teams and the many great jerseys that are out there.

hahaha... it's all part of our evil plan to rule the jersey world.... moohaha!

One thing I am really not up on is the minors. Only when I start looking through the jersey catalogs do I start to remember and recognize the various minor league teams and the many great jerseys that are out there.

I've been getting a lot better with the minors in the past 3-5 years. I was pretty oblivious before that point. Recently I've been paying much closer attention than in the past. One of my nephews is considering looking to get into the draft for the Q or the O and going to live with a host family. My brother (his father) and I have been discussing it. The Q has a really good plan for the kids, with emphasis on education and such being really strong. I haven't read as much about the OHL yet, but I assume it's much the same.

• 2 weeks later...

The London Knights jerseys are really nice in person. I particularly like the black, but the white is cool, too (the green with the diagonal "KNIGHTS", not so much).

Although available through their site, stores in London carry them as well although there isn't a significant price difference -- whatever I'd likely pay for shipping through their Web site appears to be about the equivalent of any GST/PST I'd have to pay if I bought it at the store.

Of course, the benefit of actually GOING to London to buy the jersey is that there's the Labatt brewery to visit.... :)

• 3 months later...

I just recently tried to purchase a Remparts jersey from their website...after translating it into English of course...and for some reason it wouldn't let me use my credit card; only a Visa card. That seems a little odd.

I agree about the Knights jerseys too. I just bought a dark one with the helmet and Dan Girardi 55 on the back. Good stuff.

Forgive me, or Icejerseys, for I have sinned, but....

http://www.rivercitysports.com/final-04.cf...%2DPro%20Jersey

There is your Remparts jersey.

Hey, Cry Wolf I definitely be interested if this offer still stands.

You can put me down for that as well. I'd much rather go through here than anyone else.

You said it plus we would get it quicker too.

I love the Halifax Moosheads jersey. From the great H-Moosehead combo to the great green/red/white color scheme I think the jersey looks really sharp.

I also like the Tremparts jersey (especially in white). Maybe I should get it personalized with Angelo's name and number.

If those Remparts jerseys aren't too hard to come by, I might throw myself on the list with LS and Brilliant - maybe the three of us can start a club of sorts - :blink:

Were you guys thinking customized? Who would you put on it?

If those Remparts jerseys aren't too hard to come by, I might throw myself on the list with LS and Brilliant - maybe the three of us can start a club of sorts - :blink:

Were you guys thinking customized? Who would you put on it?

Esposito or Vlasic would be my picks. I'm IJ would hook us up since there is interest for more than one person.

I have a long list lol:

*OHL

-London Knights

-Ottawa 67s

-Peterborough Petes

-Missisauga Ice Dogs

-Oshawa Generals

-Windsor Spitfires

-Brampton Battalion

*QMJHL

-Drummondville Voltigeurs

-Quebec Remparts

-Rimouski Oceanic

-Saint John Sea Dogs

-PEI Rocket

*WHL

-Red Deer Rebels

-Calgary Hitmen

-Kamloops Blazers

-Kelowna Rockets

-Vancouver Giants

-Prince Albert Raiders

-Seattle Thunderbirds

-Everett Silvertips

-Tri-City Americans

I LOVE the Oceanic jersey. I don't know why...there's just something about it. I tried buying one from their site but their process page is all messed up. The '67's one has a nice old school look to it too. Kinda like the old Ottawa Senators.

I actually have orders placed for Windsor and London jerseys as we speak. I really like the Saskatoon Blades jersey too. It's corny but I like it.

157.gif

I'm thinking about a Red Deer Phaneuf, as well and looking at a few other minor league jerseys. Lately I find that a lot of players that I like a great deal play for teams that I don't particularly like and so I've decided I'd rather get sweaters from their teams in the OHL, QMJHL, European, AHL (if applicable) and what have you. Maybe I'll put together a list later on.

I'm thinking about a Red Deer Phaneuf, as well and looking at a few other minor league jerseys. Lately I find that a lot of players that I like a great deal play for teams that I don't particularly like and so I've decided I'd rather get sweaters from their teams in the OHL, QMJHL, European, AHL (if applicable) and what have you. Maybe I'll put together a list later on.

That's what I always thought. Not to mention your less likely to get ribbed by fans of the home team if your player is on the opposition.

That's what I always thought. Not to mention your less likely to get ribbed by fans of the home team if your player is on the opposition.

Exactly - first they'd have to read the jersey to realize you're sporting an opponent's name and second, if you're like me, you can root for a player on one team while wanting the other team to win and this way you can hang with the fans of "your" team while still showing your individual preference in player. Honestly, as you (LS) probably know from seeing my posts on the Sabres boards, I'm much, much more a fan of the game itself and individual players - particularly young stars and prospects - than I am of any one team. That's why minor league jerseys appeal to me :thumbsup:

I couldn't say it better, being a fan of the game comes before team loyalties.

I couldn't say it better, being a fan of the game comes before team loyalties.

I've long had the feeling you agreed. Personally, I can't help it... how can you not enjoy watching a guy like Havlat, Zetterberg, Ovechkin, etc? When I watch them play, no matter who they are against, I want to see them do incredible things. If the Sabres beat Chicago 5-3 and Havlat has a hat-trick, I'm in heaven - a win for one of my teams and a hat-trick from one of my players. If Chicago beats Buffalo 6-5 and Havlat has four points, I'm equally happy - a high scoring, exciting game wherein some of my favorite talents from Buffalo, along with one of my all-time favorite players, both doing very well.

It depends on the team for me. There's certain teams out there that I just wouldn't associate myself with; regardless of who plays for them. I guess I'm just a bitter Rangers fan.