Remparts

Mach_9

You can put me down for that as well. I'd much rather go through here than anyone else.

Thanks Brilliant - will get back with availability as mentioned to LS.

Awesome Cry Wolf. Thank you very much.

I'm thinking about a Red Deer Phaneuf, as well and looking at a few other minor league jerseys. Lately I find that a lot of players that I like a great deal play for teams that I don't particularly like and so I've decided I'd rather get sweaters from their teams in the OHL, QMJHL, European, AHL (if applicable) and what have you. Maybe I'll put together a list later on.

Their alt "R" jersey looks really sharp.

Sorry Guys, but after looking into availability with Rbk, they are completely sold out of Remparts jerseys. As I have mentioned before, they do not generally inventory minor pro/junior jerseys - they only offer them on large pre-season booking orders. Occassionally they have some overstock in the warehouse, but it's pretty random as to what they have when. I know we were able to get Remparts jerseys in the past (and even had them up on the site for a while), but unfortunatley that inventory is now gone.

Sorry Guys, but after looking into availability with Rbk, they are completely sold out of Remparts jerseys. As I have mentioned before, they do not generally inventory minor pro/junior jerseys - they only offer them on large pre-season booking orders. Occassionally they have some overstock in the warehouse, but it's pretty random as to what they have when. I know we were able to get Remparts jerseys in the past (and even had them up on the site for a while), but unfortunatley that inventory is now gone.

That's unfortunate. I was thinking maybe a Radulov jersey - didn't realize how many records he'd set for the Remparts. Well, perhaps down the road.

Oh well, thanks for trying.